The dream. Chap 1

You are seeing the impossible in front of you. Everyone, all the 7 members are looking at you with comforting eyes. Your dream has come to life but your mind can't seem to take in the view in front of you. You just stand still. Without speaking, without smiling, without any emotions on your face. Just like you have been for the past 2 years. Again your thoughts are wandering to the incident which happened 2 years ago. If only you had been there with them.

Your thoughts are interrupted when a hand touches your face and force you to look in his eyes.

"Y/n, you are with us now. Don't blame yourself for what happened in the past. Live your present life. Don't get stuck in your past. And we will help you to move on. Don't worry. We are family now. We will always be by your side." Namjoon says with gesturing everyone at his back.

You look at them. Everyone give you a little smile. Assuring you. Promising you. That they will be there with you. A single drop of tear falls from your eyes. Namjoon hugs you. Family? You think. Do you even deserve one now?

Before 2 years

Everything is so peaceful. A beautiful weather. You hear Hoseok oppa laughing for some dad joke that jin oppa said. You see Jungkook working out. Yoongi oppa is cooking. When he caught you staring at him he gives you a warm smile. Namjoon oppa is reading a book. Taehyung and Jimin are in their own world, running and pushing eachother. When taehyung saw you he is calling you to him with a big smile in his face that you love so much. You run to him. With your fingers entwined and jimin at your side you run with them.

You never want to let go of this hand. You never want to go from this place. You want to live here all your life till you die without having any regrets about it. But... That doesn't mean you can...

You wake up with that stupid alarm ringing near your ears. Even though you hate it for waking you up from the most beautiful dream, you can't stop singing along with the song that you have set as an alarm tone. Cause I I I'm in the stars tonight. So watch me bring the fire....

You sigh.

What would you not give to see them in real life. What would you not give to see them in a fansigning event. To hold their hand, to touch their hair just like the fans on their fansigning event.

Being a international army is the hardest thing for an army. It's worse if your family is a very strict one and hate those things to the core. And it's even worse if you are a child who will not do anything against your father. Because you love him so much. Yep. That's you.

You doubt that your father will allow you to go to a bts concert even if they come to (Your country). So, to sum it all up, it is more than impossible for you to meet them. Or so you think it is😌😉