Chapter 93

Seeing the dog, the girl was very happy and said, "This is this one. His eyes are so special. I can recognize him as soon as I see it."

Shen Luo couldn't confirm whether the girl could really recognize it or not.

"You play with him for a while, communicate with him, and later I see if the dog is willing to go with you."

Most people will ask the boss how do you know if he wants to, but this girl thinks it's normal.

Shen Luo went to set up the whole shelf, and got the right order. When he came back, the dog crawled on top of the girl, looking very happy.

When Shen Luo saw such a scene, he knew that things should be done.

Sure enough, the yellow dog was very willing to go with the girl, so the girl successfully signed the adoption agreement.

"Boss, don't worry, I have Weibo. I may take him to make some works in the future. The photos will be placed on Weibo and you can see them at any time."

Shen Luo nodded and agreed.

When he took time out to read the girl's Weibo, he found out that people are indeed very popular on Weibo. There are millions of fans, and a photo of a yellow dog appeared. Her name is Alang... ...Shen Luo really didn't see that the dog had the qualities of a wolf.

In the photo, the ordinary yellow dog is grinning, it is a bit of Akita, and the fans below all leave a message saying, what a cute dog! It is estimated that if it is in normal times, it is estimated that I will not even look at it.

Sure enough, there are so many different circles in this world. Through the girl's Weibo, Shen Luo felt as if she had opened the door to a new world.

Because Xiaochuan said he was coming to city b soon, Shen Luo walked with wind under his feet.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Yuan Ying bringing A Hua to the front desk to go through the formalities. It seemed that he was going to foster A Hua.

"Are you going on a business trip again?" Shen Luo said familiarly.

Yuan Ying looked up at Shen Luo, then lowered her head and continued to fill in, saying, "Yes, the show is going to be on location."

Shen Luo remembered that Yuan Ying was very upset the other day. What made her so happy?

Zheng Jiamei said happily: "Boss, Yuan Ying is going to be on location. This time it is a brand-new show on Provincial TV! They are all outdoor challenges and will be broadcast on Friday's prime time!" I

didn't expect it to be such a good thing. On Friday's prime time and Saturday's prime time, the hosts of these two time periods are basically the characters of the first brother and first sister of the TV station. Yuan Ying has jumped from an ordinary host to the host of the prime time program, indeed It is a happy event.

"Congratulations, this is a good thing, you are going to be popular!" Shen Luo joked.

Yuan Ying pursed her lips, and said, "Thank you, thanks for your good words."

Zheng Jiamei said, "I'll just say, how can the TV station people be so blind? Sister Yuan Ying looks good and talented. It's a shame not to be a pillar. "

Yuan Ying said: "I can only listen to these words here. I can't say it in the TV station." The

audience and the media can say who is the first brother and sister, but the TV station can't, after all. Everyone has a strong background!