Chapter 87

Speaking of comfort, Shen Luo didn't know where to start. The smarter the animal, the worse it was.

Shen Luo also sat there, sitting with the dog, time passed, but Shen Luo felt very quiet and peaceful, and there was no gloomy feeling in the cemetery.

Looking at the time, it was past five o'clock, Shen Luo said: "Let's go, you have been crying for a long time."

"Woo..." Tears continued to drip.

Shen Luo: ...

"Okay, you look pretty when you cry, okay? But do you still have the strength to cry?"

"Woo..."

Shen Luo looked around, then looked at the huge Akita. It's impossible for a dog to carry it away. People weigh several tens of catties. They may not be able to beat them, and it is impossible to cheat them away.

"Oh, your master slept well. When you cry, you can't sleep!"

"Woo?!"

"Actually, people will come to this day. After a hard life, they can go underground. Sleep peacefully, so does your master, but when you cry, how can someone take a good rest? I also worry about you. Oh, my dog ​​doesn't eat or drink, what can I do, but I can't go back, so your master is here I'm crying over there too." The

Akita dog was coaxed and stopped humming. He looked at Shen Luo with watery eyes. Shen Luo had this expression on his face.

"You have to ask why the master left you to go to sleep, because he thinks you still have his daughter, and believes that others will take good care of you." The

dog got down again, but didn't cry.

Shen Luo heaved a sigh of relief. This dog seemed to have been clarified. He was relieved to be able to stop in.

After a while, Shen Luo stood up and said, "You come back with me, I will often take you to see him in the future, how about it?"

Akita dog thought about it, and slowly stood up and walked to Shen Luo's. Around.

Shen Luo patted him and said, "That's right."

Shen Luo knew that this Akita can't forget about it so quickly, and it's impossible to let go of it so quickly. Cats and dogs have simple minds, but more It's easy to admit the truth, but persuading well is useless. It's better to follow their will and guide them.

The Akita dog followed Shen Luo into the car, and Shen Luo greeted the young couple and helped take care of the Akita dog. As for the future, we will discuss it later.

The young couple expressed their gratitude. Needless to say, the daughter, the son-in-law also has a smooth career because of his father-in-law's relationship, so he has always been grateful to his father-in-law.

Now, the father's most beloved dog is settled, and the two are relieved.

Shen Luo took the Akita dog back to the hospital, took a bath, cut his nails, trimmed the hair, and also took out his ears, coaxed him to eat. The Akita dog found a place to sleep and Shen Luo was also tired. Up.

The situation of the Akita is similar to that of Ethan, but because of the different situation, it is impossible for Shen Luo to use the same method to comfort the Akita. He can only do it step by step. Fortunately, there are more dogs in the hospital. Akita dogs play with everyone and get better.

At night, Shen Luo called the Akita dog back and slept with him. Since Xiao Chuan left, the big bed has become much larger.

The Akita is a big dog, lying on the bed obediently, but in the middle of the night, it seems to be dreaming, first howling loudly, then crying again, it is probably a dream of the previous owner.