Chapter 84

Bo Yuntian also had a good meal and said, "It looks like I'm having a good time."

Shen Luo said, "Of course, every day I eat, drink and have fun. It's strange to have a bad life."

Husky is a dog because of itself. They are sled dogs, they are very energetic, and it is not good to keep them in the house. You must always let them go crazy, play, and vent their energy, so that the huskies feel good. Huskies often demolish their homes because of excess energy.

This time Bo Yuntian also bought some pet food from abroad. Shen Luo sighed in his heart that he was a local tyrant, and how many people shouted that people are inferior to dogs on the days of the wind!

In addition to paying, Bo Yuntian also sent some pet food to Shen Luo. Shunfeng was full of dismay, as if the meat sent out to eat was cutting his meat. The small appearance made Zheng Jiamei laugh.

Bo Yuntian touched the flesh on Shunfeng's body, saying that it had tightened a lot, unlike before, there was still some bubble flesh, and the amount of exercise must have been quite large recently.

Several people were chatting, and Yuan Ying came with her Ahua.

After saying hello, Ahua was handed over to Wang Wei to take a bath and trim her nails. Ahua hasn't come here for a while.

Yuan Ying and Bo Yuntian didn't know each other, so Shen Luo introduced them, and both parties said hello.

Bo Yuntian was quite curious about Yuan Ying's St. Bernard dog, and asked Yuan Ying many questions. The most curious thing was why a girl of Yuan Ying had such a big dog.

Shen Luo didn't know the reason. It's really rare for girls to raise Saint Bernard dogs.

Yuan Ying said calmly, "She is the dog left by my father. She has been with my father during his severe illness."

Unexpectedly, this was the case, and Shen Luo couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"Sorry, it evoked your sadness." Bo Yuntian did not expect the reason for such sadness.

Yuan Ying shook her head: "It's okay, it's already over."

After Ah Hua finished taking the shower and cutting her nails, Yuan Ying took her away. Bo Yuntian followed the wind and helped Yuan Ying to open the door. The two went out together.

Zheng Jiamei sighed faintly at the back: "It's really a pair of biren. It seems too suitable."

Shen Luo hummed. As a man, he is not so sensitive to gossip. Could Zheng Jiamei have discovered something? ?

But no matter what Zheng Jiamei found out, it had little to do with him.

Xiang Weiran contacted Shen Luo. Seeing that the baby's due date was approaching, she wanted the baby to be hospitalized in the pet hospital until the baby was born.

"I'm worried that I am rough and rough, and I can't take care of the baby and her puppies." Xiang Weiran has always felt that she is a female man, acting rough and wild, for fear of accidentally causing the dog to do something. coming.

Shen Luo was also very helpless about this, he had already told Xiang Weiran some precautions, but Xiang Weiran didn't seem to listen much.

Since Xiang Weiran wants her baby to be hospitalized, Shen Luo will follow her, and he will earn an extra money!

Arranged with Xiang Weiran about the baby's hospitalization time, Xiang Weiran also breathed a sigh of relief.

"I want to thank you for another thing!"