Chapter 22

After listening to Aunt Zeng's account, Zheng Jiamei couldn't help laughing: "Meimei is really...it's so bad!" As he said, she clicked on Teddy's wet nose.

Little Teddy looked at Zheng Jiamei with innocent eyes, meaning, why are you doing this to me.

Aunt Zeng still couldn't help laughing, and said: "So I brought Meimei out to hide from the limelight, so as not to be chased by my daughter, and when my daughter is angry, I will go back."

Sure enough, which one is my own and which is not, too. Obviously, Meimei must be her own.

Little Teddy murmured a few times, still aggrieved.

Aunt Zeng touched Meimei's head and bought her toys such as small bones and food, which made Meimei feel much better.

Aunt Zeng is a favorite customer of the hospital, because the home conditions are good, and they really love their pets, so they are willing to consume. You have to raise your own dog like raising a child.

Xiao Chuan came to hug Meimei and cut her nails. Meimei is still a well-behaved dog and does not struggle.

After staying in the hospital for more than two hours, Aunt Zeng felt that time was almost up, and then left with Meimei.

Zheng Jiamei couldn't help laughing and said, "My little clever is not so naughty."

Zheng Jiamei also adopted a dog in the hospital . He has always been Teddy, but he has always been a male. Although he was named Xiao clever, he did not. How clever, with average IQ, being taken out by Zheng Jiamei's mother every day to play cards and go shopping, the little days went well. Zheng Jiamei also said that there should be a cat in the family, whose name is Xiaozhutu, or little bastard.

Shen Luo couldn't help hiding his face after hearing this. He really didn't want to admit that this was his employee!

What Meimei did made everyone laugh all day, and the next day Aunt Zeng's daughter brought Meimei over, but they didn't care about Meimei's bad things.

This time I also tell everyone that pets are not easy to provoke. Sometimes pets will deliberately get revenge. Don't bully others.

At night, Shen Luo took the dog from the hospital to walk on the street, anyway, this is a must-do homework every day.

However, Shen Luo tried his best to find places with few people to let go of their leashes. Some pets would still attack people when they were stimulated, especially dogs like Huskies with a very second personality.

Shen Luo was walking leisurely, and suddenly found a familiar Husky, and said hello: "Dema, you are coming out too!" The

Husky whimpered twice and continued walking.

Shen Luo smiled, looked up, strange, why didn't the person holding Dema know him? Look carefully, that is Dema. Dema's full name is Demacia. His owner is a game house and his family is very good. In order to find him something to do, his family got him a dog, just begging Sooner or later, you can come out for a stroll, don't be bored at home all day. That person was also lazy, so he named his dog Demacia without even thinking about it, and Erha sometimes stumbled.

The light part of Dema's face is a bit like a peach heart, and the more he grows up, the more similar it is. Because of this look, it also confuses many girls. He has attracted several girlfriends for his game homeowner. Of course, those who end up without a disease do not need to be in love. mentioned.

And Shen Luo could feel that this cheating dog was definitely Dema.

"Hey! You! Stop!"

Shen Luo immediately shouted as the opponent was about to walk over.

The man didn't know if it was a guilty conscience or what, so he started to run.

"Ethan! Chase! That's a

dog thief!" There are a lot of people who walk their dogs every day in Yujin River Park. If it becomes true, it will become a warehouse for dog dealers in the future. , Of course, one must not let go!

As soon as Shen Luo let go, a bunch of dogs rushed out directly. The leader of the golden Mao Yisen ran the fastest, and immediately bit the man's pants.

Shen Luo also chased after him. There were a lot of people around who watched the excitement, but no one came up to help. I guess there was still a little bit unclear!

The person bitten by Ethan suddenly fell to the ground, a few dogs pounced on him, and he lay on the ground, unable to move.

Shen Luo ran up panting, asked the dogs to surround him, and snatched the dog leash from the dog thief: "Where did you steal the dog!"

"I'm not a dog stealer! This dog belongs to me!" The man began to pretend to be wronged.

Many things are like this. People take yours, but you have no way to prove that they are yours, so you can only suffer a loss. The same is true for dogs. If you can't prove that they are yours, then you will only suffer.

Shen Luo is not afraid of confrontation, "Then tell me, what is the name of this dog, how old is it, what breed is it blood type, what do you like to eat and play? What special habits do you have?"

"This..." The man glanced around. The people in the surrounding area were also pointing, obviously thinking that the dog should belong to this person, so the person said, "This dog is called Dema, and the breed is Husky. It should be two years old, the vet said."

Shen Luo sneered and said loudly: "This dog has been in my hospital since he was two months old. There are all his medical records in the hospital. I call him Dema. Is his name Dema? Demacia is called Dema just for convenience. He is three years old. He is indeed a husky, but he is a mixed breed of Alaska. He usually likes beef and his toy balls. His special habit is special. I like to sleep in the toilet! Do you say I know this dog or you know this dog?"

Shen Luo's answer surprised the people around him. This person deserves to be the owner of the pet hospital. He even remembers the information of his guests so clearly !

The man was still struggling, and wanted to kill him. He looked quite hard: "How do I know these were not made up by you? What if you just made up this because you only know dogs?"

Shen Luo smiled, shook his head and sighed: "You are really a master of black and white. Even I admire you. Okay, then let's try it. Let's call it its name together and see who it listens to.

Yes ." Shen Luo has the ability, not afraid of such a thing at all.

The man hesitated because there was a ghost in his heart. He felt that he was not sure of winning at all, but more and more people surrounded him. If he refused to fight, the people around would definitely not spare him.

"Okay!" At this time, this person was still holding a trace of luck. In case a dog like Erhu became nervous and really listened to him, he could get away smoothly.

    Shen Luo knew what he was playing at a glance. Others might still have this luck, but in the face of a dog thief, Shen Luo didn't mind using his powers publicly.