Chapter 122

After discussing with the couple, they decided to take their daughter over the weekend two days later.

Sure enough, after this National Day holiday, it rained and the weather became colder and colder. Shen Luo pulled out his old coat and put it on. Xiaochuan didn't need to worry about him. Xiaochuan's clothes are now in charge of Lu Cheng. Yes, I will bring it back to the hotel every day, and there will be dedicated people washing and ironing. Xiaochuan's clothes are not cheap and require careful maintenance.

This morning, when we came together, and heard that it was raining outside, Shen Luo couldn't help but sigh. When it rains in cold weather, it is a time when stray cats and dogs have a hard time living.

After getting up, Shen Luo saw two coats hanging on the hangers. They looked similar in style, but one of them was smaller.

Shen Luo was surprised : "You also prepared two coats?"

Xiaochuan said, "One is for you."

Shen Luo touched the material of the clothes. It was thick and soft, and it was very heavy in his hand. feel. Shen Luo sneaked a glance at Zheng Jiamei when he was playing a TV series. The heroes inside looked very handsome wearing suits and overcoats. This kind of coat has very high requirements on the shape, and it is handsome when worn, otherwise it is a couch and looks ugly.

Xiaochuan said, "Try it."

Shen Luo nodded and tried it directly. The sleeves and shoulders are really good, and the hem just covers the buttocks. Looking in the mirror, it really looks very handsome.

Xiao Chuan was also very satisfied, and said, "Yes, if you clean up a little bit, there may be a girl who likes you."

Shen Luo felt that Xiao Chuan was laughing at him!

When Sun Qi came, he only carried a mountaineering bag. There were a lot of things in it, but there was no coat or anything, so Shen Luo threw his old clothes to him.

When it rains, fewer people come to the hospital, so it's a relatively leisure time.

After Shen Luo arrived at the hospital, everyone praised the clothes, saying that they really depended on their clothes. Shen Luo looked much better like this. Shen Luo was also depressed, how ugly he was before? These people bury themselves. There is also a joke that Shen Luo has finally changed his sex. If the former Shen Luo was willing to buy such good clothes, Shen Luo snorted. Xiaochuan bought it for him, so he would not be willing to buy it. No one cared about him before, so that's why, but now he has someone who cares about him!

Zheng Jiamei often goes shopping, her eyes are a bit poisonous, she knows that Shen Luo's coat does not cost thousands of dollars, she is secretly surprised, she feels there is something between the boss and Xiaochuan!

Shen Luo was following Wang Bo to check the situation of the two tiny dogs, and someone called.

There is a place being demolished and many people have moved, but they did not take their pets away when they left. The stray animals in the past were even stranded there. Now some people want to call the dog catchers to beat the dogs because they are afraid Those stray dogs bit the child. Fortunately, someone knew about Shen Luo's hospital, so they called first. If Shen Luo couldn't solve it, they could only call the dog catching team.

Shen Luo naturally went to compile those cats and dogs without hesitation.

During the demolition, some old-fashioned residential areas did have a lot of stray animals. They were either beaten away or eaten by people on the construction site later.