Chapter 31

It is indeed a good way to find Shen Luo for introducing pets to pets. Shen Luo's pet hospital is now more famous in this city. We all know that although the owner here is asking for money, he has nothing to say about the service and level of service. , The boss who is begging for money is also a bit conscientious, and will not fail to take the life of the pet in his heart, so after a few times, most people are determined to be here.

In this way, Shen Luo knew many pets in the city.

In the past, Shen Luo adhered to the principle of free love for the animals in his hospital. He went after whichever he liked, and he could not chase after him. It was his own ability. When he was together, he could only give birth three times, and after three births. , The sterilization operation is about to be performed. The animals in the hospital know Shen Luo's rules, so they choose their subjects more carefully. After becoming a man, there are many people who love it. The most typical ones are the white clouds and the black soil. They usually do not say anything. Shen Luo knows that when it is critical, the black soil is as powerful as a black knight. Scratch off a layer of skin. So no animal can be underestimated.

But Shen Luo had never done anything to protect the pets, so he still couldn't figure it out.

However, Shen Luo was worried that he would have to thank the matchmaker, so after thinking about it, he hit the big speaker.

The big horn is a stubborn thing. I usually like to run outside. When I don't go out, I stand on the shelf and say to myself. The babble is very noisy. When a big beauty dislikes him, he will slap him a few times. , The loudspeaker will be quiet.

"Big loudspeaker, discuss something with you."

"What?" The northeast accent of big loudspeaker is still full of accents, and I feel sour.

Shen Luo came closer, and the big horn had a foreboding that there would be no good things, so he stood a little further away with his wings flapped. Shen Luo frowned, and after rolling his eyes, he finally did not move forward, saying: "The one who held the bit the other day Pitbull, remember? She asked me to find a female Pitbull as a girlfriend for that dog. She promised to thank the matchmaker. No one I know has such a dog, can you help me? looking around?"

Grey parrots are still very good at flying, big speakers have a high IQ, and they are good at hiding their whereabouts, so they can often fly out and come back unharmed. If something happens, they will gossip with Shen Luo, but he No matter how high the IQ is, it can't be compared to others, so Shen Luo sometimes finds it boring.

The big horn was silent, and a pair of yellow-wheeled eyes looked at Shen Luo, as if thinking.

Shen Luo thought for a while, and continued: "If you agree, I will buy you good melon seeds, how about it?"

There are also sunflowers in Shen Luo's field, which can harvest some a year, but this place is not suitable It's planted, so it doesn't taste very good. I usually treat it as a snack for birds and mice. The staple food is still corn.

"Cream!" The big horn is still on.

Shen Luo held his forehead: "It's not good for you."

"It's okay, just eat and play, my wife likes it." The big speaker is really thinking about her daughter-in-law all the time.

Shen Luo had to nod his head: "Let's go!"

Anyway, a little creamy melon seeds are nothing.

"In addition, I want an apple a day!" There will be additional conditions!

Shen Luo raised his head and stared at the loudspeaker. The loudspeaker tilted his head and blinked, with a pure and innocent look.

Shen Luo thought for a while, one apple a day is not too many, so he nodded and said, "

Okay !" "Don't buy apples when closing the stall at night. At least four yuan a catty! Don't do it if you don't!"

Hey! It's really an inch! Shen Luo slapped the table and cursed: "You flat-haired beast! You have learned to bargain. Believe it or not, I will pluck all your hair and throw it out!"

It's still snowing outside!

The big horn shook its feathers and walked a few steps on the cage frame without saying a word.

"Half an apple a day, share it with your wife, and give the other half to other birds."

There are a few other birds in the hospital, which are also parrots, but they are cheaper and smaller in size, such as peony parrots and budgerigars. Those birds don't see the chick and crookedness like a big horn. It's very.

The big speaker thought for a while, anyway, a big apple can't be eaten, and it won't be good if it is left for a long time. It is enough to eat for myself and my wife, and then he nodded.

After negotiating the conditions, the big horn flies out every day. At this time, there is a northerly wind every day, and it snows from time to time. The big horn is really not easy for melon seeds and apples!

With a big speaker in charge of this matter, Shen Luo will save much trouble.

Towards the end of the year, there was a heavy snowfall. The snow was as deep as knees. Shen Luo took a few men in the hospital to shovel the snow. Looking at the weather, I was afraid that business would be bad these days, so I couldn't help but sigh.

As soon as I returned to the room, I sat down and had a sip of hot tea, and someone came to the door.

Shen Luo was still very surprised. When this weather comes, is there anything I can't wait for?

"Hello, what's the matter?"

This is a middle-aged woman in a turban and a timid little boy.

Take a closer look. In fact, the little boy is not only timid, but also a little dull. He scratched his pants with one hand and didn't know what he was doing. The overall feeling was a bit weird.

Who is Shen Luo? He has encountered all kinds of strange things. How could he be concerned about this, so he didn't show any unexpected appearance on the surface, and only greeted two people to sit down.

The middle-aged woman quickly explained her intentions and wanted to adopt a dog.

"My son saw your adoption photo on the Internet yesterday. The dog named Bai Zhuzhu said he wanted it. You know, I was in that mood at the time!" The middle-aged woman burst into tears, Shen Luo I also know why it feels strange. The boy is mentally ill. It is said to be autistic. In this case, the little boy also expressed his own thoughts, which is really rare.

So even if it was snowing today, the mother and son still came.

Bai Zhuzhu is a small white dog, looks a bit like a Pomeranian, but small and exquisite, with fluffy hair, and very cute. Zheng Jiamei can't love it. It's a pity that she has a domineering Teddy at home, otherwise she wants to adopt it. Up.

Shen Luo called out Bai Zhuzhu, the little boy's eyes brightened, and he walked over by himself, squatting in front of Bai Zhuzhu, Bai Zhuzhu licked his hand, and the little boy laughed.

    If you put it on someone else, it's okay, but it's unusual for a little boy to have autism.