Chapter 94

Small is very dangerous, but it is not without the chance of cure. The symptoms of this Pomeranian are small intestinal inflammation and severe vomiting and diarrhea.

After Wang Bo quickly diagnosed, Wang Wei immediately cleaned up the clean room and let the Pomeranian in. No other animals were allowed to enter or leave the room. Tiny does not spread through breathing, but it is really spreading. Other healthy dogs get smaller and more troublesome.

The Pomeranian was admitted to a separate ward, and Wang Wei was busy disinfecting the hospital.

Shen Luo asked the girl to accompany the Pomeranian. The Pomeranian was abysmal, very depressed, because there was a problem with the digestive tract, and he would vomit and vent when he eats.

The girl was persuaded by Shen Luo to go to work. She came back to look at the Pomeranian and said, "You have to hold on to it. She is very worried about you."

The Pomeranian's round eyes were a little dull, looking at Shen Luo. It took a while to react.

For the weak Pomeranian, Shen Luo had nothing to do, and the Pomeranian was very painful because of the message conveyed by the illness. Shen Luo felt a headache after staying for a long time, and some could not bear it, so he simply left.

Shen Luo asked Wang Bobomei about his condition. Wang Bo said: "Now we are more optimistic. Let's watch it carefully."

"How sure are you to save it?"

"Boss, you know that we have worked together for a few years. This matter

is hard to say, let's do our best." Shen Luo can only sigh helplessly, Wang Bo does not say how confident he is, but he usually tries to save those pets.

Wang Wei disinfected the shop again. The cats all climbed onto the cat climbing frame, and the dogs were all driven outside to play.

At this moment, an old man holding a dog passed by and said to Shen Luo: "Xiao Shen, those three in the park are your dogs? Very interesting!"

Shen Luo was confused and asked, "What three? A dog?" The

old man said, "Don't you know? There are three dogs performing tricks in the park!"

Shen Luo: ... he is not clairvoyant, how can I know!

Shen Luo ran to the grass in the park and saw a bunch of people clapping around there.

Running forward and squeezing into the crowd, Shen Luo saw Ahua squatting on the ground, with her front legs tucked in front of her chest, as if standing, Taro was rolling around on the ground, but brother was there. Jumping around and looking carefully, they are still somersaulting!

Shen Luo didn't feel there was any light on his face, but instead felt that his face was lost. What are the guys like Nima going crazy!

At this moment, I saw Brother Pi dashing, stepping on A Hua's back, and standing directly on top of A Hua's head! Because the area of ​​Ahua's head is too small after all, he can only stand on his hind legs, with his forelimbs hanging in the air.

At this point, the surrounding audience began to applaud: "Okay! Okay!"

Brother Pi also yelled at Taro twice, but Taro oooooooo, others didn't know, but Shen Luo understood him, Pi brother was actually called Taro. Climb to stand on top of his own head! Let's have a stack of Arhats!

Damn, not every dog ​​is as talented as acrobats like that!

Shen Luo coughed twice, and the three dogs looked at it at the same time. A Hua was taken aback in fright, and shook it. The ass almost fell off.