Chapter 71

Shen Luo frowned and wondered whether it was because he had a wolfish hair last night, deliberately kicked off his quilt, and then got into Xiaochuan's quilt? Based on Shen Luo's understanding of himself, it is not impossible, after all, he likes the guy next to him so much!

When Shen Luo was still thinking hard, Xiaochuan woke up, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Shen Luo let out a loud voice and said, "Nothing, did you sleep well last night?"

Xiaochuan touched the back of his head. Said: "Very good. I slept until dawn."

Shen Luo saw that Xiaochuan didn't seem to find himself in the quilt, so he hurriedly sat up, opened the quilt, and said, "It's dawn, it's time to get up."

After getting up, pretending to be casual, picked up his quilt and threw it on the bed.

Xiao Chuan hummed and got up soon.

To be honest, seeing that Xiaochuan didn't react at all to the fact that two people were sleeping in a bed, Shen Luo still had a lost hope, but he felt fortunate that he was not discovered, otherwise he would have exposed his wolf nature.

After working for more than half an hour, the two drove to the hospital again, picked up Wang Wei and Zheng Jiamei, and prepared to go to the exhibition site.

"Is there no response on Weibo?" Shen Luo asked when Zheng Jiamei was using the computer.

Zheng Jiamei shook her head: "There are a lot of private messages, but they are not related to this golden retriever, and the amount of forwarding is also a lot!"

"Maybe the owner went to the dog last night, so there is no time for Weibo at all!" I can explain it this way. If you are going to take that golden retriever to the activity park today, maybe the owner of the family will show up!

Explain that Wang Bo took good care of the injured cat and several pregnant animals. By the way, he paid attention to the dynamics of Weibo, and the four set off.

At this time, the secretary also took the clothes and waited, so that Xiaochuan could change his clothes and go to see Jin Guodong.

Zheng Jiamei and Wang Wei took a minivan, and Shen Luo was dragged to take a luxury car. So early in the morning, everyone saw such a spectacle, a Bentley car followed by a dilapidated van. Very eye-catching.

All the way to the scene, Xiaochuan was still the first thing to see Jin Guodong.

Shen Luo didn't know how their affairs were going. Xiaochuan went to see Jin Guodong every day with such patience. This shows his patience. Perhaps this cooperation is really important to him.

After thinking about it, Shen Luo helped set up the stall.

At this time, Shen Luo's biscuits have gained some fame. Many people came over to buy biscuits early in the morning. There are not a few of them with five packs and ten packs. It is estimated that they all know the benefits of this biscuits.

"My dog ​​last night removed all three packs and ate them all. Are you okay if you eat too much at once?"

a gray-haired old man asked.

Shen Luo smiled and said: "Of course it's okay. This formula is similar to dog food. It's okay to eat more at one time, but

I'm afraid that your purse can't bear it." The uncle laughed and said, "You guys are. Interesting, give me ten more packs."

"You have to hide it this time."

"Oh, I must pay attention, but this guy's nose is so good, it can be turned out wherever it is hidden." On the contrary, there is no unhappy at all, but rather proud.