Chapter 132

This matter is still controversial. People who pity the child think that the dog is really hateful and should be destroyed by humanity. People who love the dog think that it is a life after all and cannot be handled at will.

Because Shen Luo was also the party involved, someone asked Shen Luo's opinions on the Internet. Many people thought that Shen Luo would definitely support keeping the dog, but Shen Luo's answer surprised everyone because Shen Luo said that he felt that the dog needed Be disposed of.

Some angry people began to scold Shen Luo on the Internet, thinking that he was too hypocritical. He saved so many dogs before, but now he supports the execution of a dog. It is fickle!

Shen Luo said: "I know that someone will scold me, but I don't care. I just said what I think. Just like a person who commits a crime, he needs to be punished by law. If an animal hurts a person, it will naturally be dealt with. Dealing with it is a great harm to society."

Shen Luo looks at animals from the same angle of life as an adult. When facing different species, everyone tends to go to extremes and likes one size fits all, or thinks it's necessary Protect them well, or you think you must kill them all. In fact, animals are like humans. There are good and bad. The good ones are like shaking the sky and prosperous. They can help people. If the dog bites the little girl, the entire dog family is Guilty, then how about saving a child's life by shaking the sky? It is fair to treat differently.

Therefore, Shen Luo supports the disposal of dogs that hurt humans, but Shen Luo also supports the introduction of penalties for those who hurt dogs. In fact, people do more harm to dogs than dogs do to people, but people stand on their own. From the angle of view, the first thing that comes to mind is their own interests, and the cost of harming a dog is too low, and there are even huge profits, and many people do not think that a dog's life is worth money.

Many people lack, it is a kind of respect for life.

After Shen Luo finished speaking, he didn't explain too much. It was not that he pretended to be forced, but that some people didn't need to explain to them. He was very busy and didn't have much time to surf the Internet, if it weren't because of the quarrel on the Internet. , Zheng Jiamei must have him express his opinion on the Internet, so he doesn't bother to bubbling.

Shen Luo left the bomb after dropping the bomb, but many people opened up new ideas because of what Shen Luo said. Yes, if dogs hurt humans, what should they do to human criminals? It cannot be treated differently because of different species! Besides, if this kind of dog needs to be protected, isn't it a trick for the dog group? It is also because of this kind of dog that the dog's reputation is ruined. In fact, a normal dog is a very friendly animal.

Slowly, the wind on the Internet changed. Everyone felt that Shen Luo's Three Views were really super positive. There was no preference for dogs because he opened a pet hospital. Shen Luo also smiled bitterly. What is it called? Three views are right, but everyone didn't want to understand it.

Of course, no matter how noisy the Internet is, the dog still has to be dealt with. This kind of crazy dog ​​hurts people again, and the family members of the child will not bear this tone.

Fortunately, there are more sensible people in the world. After thinking about it, Shen Luo still feels right. If a dog that almost killed a child is let go, what's the difference between letting a murderer go? Let it go, doesn't it mean that people are inferior to dogs?

Some people say that the dog is very pitiful. He has been abused before and has been wandering, so he has hatred for humans. If humans treat them well and treat them well, there will be no such thing.