Chapter 4

Zheng Jiamei has printed out the age, sex, medical history and other information of the butterfly dog, and also took out an adoption agreement and handed it over. After the girl read it, she felt that there was no problem, so she asked the elderly to sign, and the elderly signed her name. Beautiful italics.

Shen Luo accepted the adoption agreement, and said: "The doghouses and bowls for dog food that dogs usually eat are all sold here. If you don't prepare them, it is very convenient to buy them here."

Zu Sun Liang felt that he was worthy of other people's dogs, and it was normal to buy something to take care of the business, so he bought two bags of dog food, two dog bowls, one for eating and one for drinking, one kennel, one kennel, one dog leash, and some bathing items It was thousands of yuan at a time, and it seemed that he was a real owner of good money. Shen Luo liked this kind of happy person.

Zheng Jiamei asked the girl to leave the mailbox, and she would post the precautions for keeping the butterfly dog.

The girl also sincerely praised: "Boss, your family is so attentive!"

Shen Luo said with the boss's warm smile, "Of course!"

Shen Luo also heard the old man say : " After seeing a doctor or something, I will come here, and I look like it is a responsible hospital."

Shen Luo was happy.

Sending off an animal, Shen Luo feels a little more relaxed. Most of the animals that have been adopted are doing well. Many pet owners have Weibo and often post photos of their pets at home. Pets can also be seen in the hospital. status.

The cat with a broken front leg has been cleaned up. It seems that it has only been about three months old. It is skinny and meowing, which makes people feel very worried.

Disabled animals are not easy to be sent for adoption, because it is more troublesome to take care of them. In all likelihood, this kitten will stay in the hospital.

"Awei, you have worked so hard to take care of it tonight." Shen Luo patted Wang Wei on the shoulder.

Wang Wei nodded, he was used to it.

As soon as Shen Luo turned around, he found that the long-haired cat that had finally taken up the courage to get out of the cage was being blocked by Affi in a box, shivering, and Affi was also making a threatening scream.

"A Fei! You bullied the cat again!" Shen Luo walked over and grabbed A Fei by the back of the neck.

A Fei struggled, very angry and very angry, Shen Luo was also very angry and very angry, this A Fei is simply a thorn.

Shun Afei into the small black room, Shen Luo hugged the long-haired cat, stroking and comforting, the long-haired cat clinging to Shen Luo, nails pierced into the flesh through the clothes, painful Shen Luo frowned, thanks to the cat clean.

At this time, there was a barking sound, and then a dog rushed in like a gust of wind, followed by several others, the head of the bald Samoyed, I really don't know how ugly he is, so I dare Shen Luo despised him when he went out ashamed.

When it was time for dinner, the dogs barked for food as soon as they came back. Shen Luo brought them dog food and grabbed it for a direct flight. The cats were so scared that they climbed onto the cat climbing frame and looked down.

Zheng Jiamei and Wang Bo left after get off work. Shen Luo stayed and cooked with Wang Wei. Shen Luo made two fishes. The fish head belonged to him and Wang Wei, and the fish belonged to cats and dogs.