Chapter 69

There is still a competition on this day, but Shen Luo did not let his own dog sign up. At this time, the rat and rabbit exhibition was also going on. Shen Luo went around, the scale was much smaller than that, and naturally it was not that interesting. Up.

So Shen Luo decided to watch the game for a day.

Today's competition focuses on work, and everyone is familiar with dog work, such as search and rescue dogs, drug detection dogs, patrol dogs, etc. These are all trained according to the characteristics of different breeds of dogs.

In addition to the German black back, which is a very good working dog, Labrador, Golden Retriever and the like are well qualified for the work of guide dogs.

Because of the difference in work, the competition is divided into different projects. The number of participating dogs is less than that of yesterday's speed competition. After all, the difficulty of training is much higher.

After entering the activity park, Xiaochuan still went to see Jin Guodong first, and he returned in about an hour, and there was nothing on his face.

After spending a long time under the canopy, Ethan finally couldn't sit still. He wanted to go out to play!

Shen Luo looked at the wound, there seemed to be nothing wrong, Ethan was so happy again, so he let him out to play.

Except for dogs like Ethan and Zhentian, Shen Luo dare not let go of the other dogs. In case you accidentally frighten other children, or fight with other dogs, that's a terrible thing. Many people keep pets as children! So there are many bear pets too!

The stall was handed over to Zheng Jiamei and Wang Wei to take care of him. Anyway, Wang Wei was responsible for collecting the money and Zheng Jiamei was responsible for the sale, and the cooperation was also quite good.

Shen Luo wandered around by himself, looking at dogs of different colors, peeing here and digging pits, just like a paradise for dogs.

Feeling comfortable, suddenly a dog jumped out of the bushes, groaning and rushing to his owner, looking like he was wronged.

Shen Luo originally thought that the dog was bitten by a snake or bumped into a bee. The bee could stare at the dog so that his face was swollen. In the end, nothing happened and no wounds were seen.

A dog clamored, Luo Shen said he knew sore sore, see the Huskies are not installed out of the way, Luo Shen went over, helped appease two ha:. "OK, do not call out, and a shame"

two Halima turned into a croaking voice, meaning that it really hurts.

Seeing that Shen Luo was very experienced, the dog owner didn't stop Shen Luo.

Shen Luo asked, "Where does it hurt?"

Erha raised both front paws, meaning that both hurt.

Thinking of the same injured Ethan, Shen Luo couldn't help but feel sympathy. He picked up two dog paws and looked at them. He really didn't see anything. There was no wound or bleeding.

"What are you doing?"

"Stepping on something, it hurts me to death!"

Erha babbled while pulling Shen Luo to see, Shen Luo greeted the dog owner, and the two of them moved towards the bushes together. Go in.

The dog owner is also worried, if his dog touches something terrible and is not treated in time, it would be too wrong.

Shen Luo and the dog owner searched for a long time in the grass, and the dog owner suddenly shouted: "Found it! Isn't it this thing?"