Chapter 137

Xiaochuan hugged Shen Luo tightly, and said: "I think, that kid has taken a fancy to my money bag and wants me to invest, so first tell me that this cultural company is under the name of the hospital, and it's yours. If I give you money, isn't it a matter of left pocket to right pocket? Besides, it's more likely to start a company by sending you a message through me."

Shen Luo didn't expect the money level, anyway, Shen Luo felt that he didn't. Knowing how to manage people and a hospital, Zheng Jiamei talks to his boss every day, and he really doesn't have any prestige of the boss.

"What a genius!" Shen Luo sighed.

Xiao Chuan said: "It is quite, really is a personal fine, my mind quite alive." "Are

you quite appreciate how he looked?"

"I appreciate the talented, can be compared with our own use."

"Then you are on the What's your opinion on the matter?"

Xiaochuan stroked Shen Luo's back, causing Shen Luo to tremble, and said, "Your boss upstairs will post a transfer advertisement next month."

Upstairs is a teahouse, and the business is average. , It is estimated that the boss will not be able to sustain it anymore.

Shen Luo's heart was a little bit stuffy, because he didn't have money, even if he rented it, he would have to squeeze his teeth, let alone buy it.

Shen Luo thought for a while, and said, "Then you mean, you want me to start this company?"

How can I start a company ?

Xiaochuan said: "You can only have money to buy a building when you start a company. The money for building a new house is enough, but the money to buy this place is still there."

Speaking of which, Shen Luo still felt that he was too timid, and he only planned to rely on it. It was enough to earn some money to feed the hospital. Now Xiaochuan suddenly drew a big pie, which not only satisfies the food and clothing, but can also run to a well-off life. Shen Luo also has a refreshing feeling.

"Starting a company, I have no money, and I don't want you to inject capital." Shen Luo said dullly.

Xiao Chuan said: "It's a bit difficult to start a company. You can open a studio first and register and protect the portrait rights of your animals."

Although Shen Luo's family sells postcards and desk calendars, they can't stop the cuteness of animals. Not to mention that those Weibo masters who turn to soul chicken soup need a cute pet picture. There are many gadgets such as books and cards that have people stealing pictures. To use it, those people earn more than Shen Luo. Domestic copyright protection is not enough. Shen Luo can't eat meat and soup by himself, but he always has the bulk of it, right?

Xiaochuan didn't urge Shen Luo. There was a reason why Shen Luo was so careful. What Xiaochuan did was for Shen Luo in the end. If Shen Luo was unwilling, he would not force him.

Shen Luo said: "Let me think about it."

Shen Luo is indeed timid. He used to have nothing until now. He has been struggling for a long time. He felt very satisfied at one time. This life is good, but if there is a chance Shen Luo also wanted to be better, but the risks involved should not be ignored.

After Xiaochuan talked to Shen Luo about this matter, he didn't mention it, and Shen Luo would occasionally think about it, hesitating in his heart.

A dog with a stomach tumor underwent surgery a few days later. Wang Bo was still very good at surgery. The dog successfully removed the tumor. Although he was weak during recuperation, he would be the same as before when he recovered.

Cute Pet Everyday Book Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें