Chapter 61

Shen Luo immediately became sober when he heard that voice, but he still felt that he was dreaming.

"It must be that I have lovesickness, and I'm crazy," Shen Luo muttered.

People outside are still saying, "Open the door, can you take me in for a night?"

Huh? Still there?

Shen Luo got up with a grunt, opened the small door, then opened the door, and stacked several doors before seeing the people outside the door.

It was Xiaochuan, and Shen Luo felt that his eyes were wet in an instant.

The cats and dogs have also woke up a long time ago. After opening the door, they were very excited to see Xiaochuan, because they all remember the taste of Xiaochuan. Even if the people Xiao Chuan wears now look like dogs, they still smell it.

After a while, Shen Luo reacted and slapped him over and said: "You still know to come back!"

Xiaochuan said with a smile on his face, softly and dozingly, "Yes, of course I know to come back."

Shen Luo suddenly I don't know what to say, I feel that Xiao Chuan's expression is a bit wrong!

"Don't let me in yet?"

Then Shen Luo just stepped aside, and when he closed the door, he was still thinking, why did he want to let him in.

At this time, Shen Luo was both angry and happy, and the complicated mood was beyond words.

Seeing Xiao Chuan Shumen in a haute couture suit, pouring water, and then lying down on his bed, Shen Luo suddenly felt angry. After more than a month of no contact, he ran back. Do you really want him here?

"Get me up!" Shen Luo said, pulling Xiaochuan's arm.

Xiaochuan looked at him, the smile on his face never stopped, and said: "Why are you so upset? Shouldn't you be happy to see me?"

Shen Luo couldn't help shouting: "Happy ghost!"

" Unhappy ? Then I Go well." He was about to get up.

Shen Luo was anxious: "Don't go! Where can I go at this late?"

Xiaochuan looked at Shen Luo with a smile, and Shen Luo suddenly felt embarrassed. Isn't this just slapped his face? Just said he didn't like people coming. When he was about to leave, he wouldn't let it go, so Xiaochuan had broken his studies! Shen Luo gritted his teeth.

After taking a few deep breaths, Shen Luo tried his best to forget the embarrassment just now, and sat down and said: "You disappeared for more than a month and disappeared, and now you suddenly appear again. What are you doing?"

Shen Luo was very happy to see Xiaochuan. , But after being happy, you are angry. I waited for the call for more than a month, and waited every day. I hoped every day, even if it's safe, there should be a call, right? This guy has nothing!

Xiaochuan suddenly pulled a hand, and Shen Luo fell directly onto the bed, getting close to Xiaochuan.

Shen Luo was stiff and didn't know what to do. After struggling a few times, Xiaochuan suddenly gave him a hug and said, "Don't move, let me hold

him for a while." To be honest, Shen Luo had some thoughts at this time. , Xiao Chuan took the initiative to hug him! OMG! Things I didn't even dream of! Well, I did dream about it.

After a while, Xiaochuan sighed deeply and said: "You are still the most relaxed and comfortable here."

Shen Luo instantly softened his heart, and his tone became softer. He said, "If you are tired, sleep?"