Chapter 29

After Bubu was raised in the hospital for a few days, the wound healed gradually. Except for some oral medicines, there was no need for injections. You Minran came and took it back.

Bubu is still a little bit upset. There are many animals in the hospital who have a good relationship with him.

Not long after Bubu left, Yuan Ying sent Ahua here. Because she was going on a business trip, Ahua was very excited when she arrived at the hospital. Obviously she still remembers this place and likes it very much.

Before leaving, Yuan Ying explained many things about Zheng Jiamei. For example, every morning, Ahua would drink a glass of milk and a glass of milk in the evening. Ahua liked his own nest, and would lose sleep when leaving the nest. Ahua did not like brushing her teeth. , But you have to do it every three days, otherwise you will get bad breath...

Zheng Jiamei honestly wrote it down and found out after Yuan Ying left, two full pages!

"Boss, what should I do? Really follow her?"

Then all the people in their hospital will directly take care of Ahua, and there is no need to do anything else.

Shen Luo sighed and said: "When the dog arrives in our hospital, of course it is in accordance with our hospital's rules. Our hospital's rules are stocking! As for what she said, ignore it."

Zheng Jiamei immediately became happy: "That's right, Ahua certainly doesn't like that kind of life. Dogs like freedom. Ahua, don't you think?"

Ahua sat on the ground and looked at Zheng Jiamei for a while, then suddenly "Ahhh--" , Sneezed, and gave Zheng Jiamei a face. Zheng Jiamei: ...A Hua actually, you don't need to express agreement like this.

I don't know why, after Ah Hua came, the hospital felt a lot smaller, and I always felt that it couldn't be turned around. Maybe A Hua was really too big, right?

And Ahua is very good at imitating. Seeing Ethan and other dogs doing something, he will learn. Ethan is very good to those kittens and puppies, and Ahua is also very good to them. Some dogs like to beg for food, Ahua Also begging for food, some dogs will go to the cat toilet to go to the toilet, and A Hua will also, but! Ahua, are you too big! All peeing outside! When she was taught, A Hua still looked ignorant and didn't know what it meant, and Shen Luo could only help her forehead.

However, the Saint Bernard is indeed a very docile and friendly dog. When taking Ahua out for a stroll, it will look very prestigious. Some people will come to watch the fun and bring their own dog.

Like Ethan, Ahua has a very good personality, but Ethan is a very smart kind, and Ahua is a little confused. Puppies like to crawl on big dogs. Before, Ethan was their crawling object. This time, there is an extra flower. But sometimes, when the puppy is hungry, it will drill directly into the belly of the big dog, looking for food. Under such circumstances, a smart dog like Ethan will gently push the puppy away and ask them to look for the bitch. Ahua, a stupid dog, thought the puppy was playing a game, and even lifted it up. The puppies drilled on the legs. The puppies spent a long time working on Ahua's belly. They didn't find anything. They yelled in a hurry. Ahua was also anxious, forgetting that the puppy was still under her belly and had big thick legs. Clanging down, the puppy was bored in it, and he himself was still rushing around.

These days, the yellow dog guarding the tomb of the black dog seems to be better, but he is not very interested. Sometimes he will follow Shen Luo to the hospital. When he comes to the hospital, he will lie there, looking like he has nothing to love. .

Shen Luo also knows that this is something that can't be helped. People will also feel sad for the death of their close relatives and friends, let alone a dog. This dog is sad because he understands what death is, if he doesn't understand it. , I will still be heartless, thinking about eating, drinking, and sleeping every day.

But what makes Shen Luo very happy is that the chickens in the family have grown up and started laying eggs earlier, because there are enough corn and other rations, plus some rice bran that Shen Luo bought from the helpers. The chickens can also find insects to eat, so they all grow well. Hei brothers stayed in the country for a few months, and none of the chickens were lost. Shen Luo was very moved. He remembered what he said at the beginning. Give an egg, so I cooked a hard-boiled egg for a few dogs.

Hearing that the chickens raised by Shen Luo had grown up, Zheng Jiamei looked at it again.

"You are embarrassed to grab rations with the animals in the hospital?"

Zheng Jiamei hummed, apparently feeling that she was not doing very authentically, but chickens lay a lot of eggs every day, and the hospital can't consume them at all. Besides, mother After giving the order to die, Zheng Jiamei could only say it cheeky.

"No way, you can sell two to me. Recently, my grandparents came over, and my mother said that he would make up for the elderly!"

"Come on, don't lie to me. Haven't your grandparents passed away?" I would not say that Shen Luo is sometimes anxious for Zheng Jiamei's IQ.

"Well, my sister wants to eat too, is it okay?" Zheng Jiamei's mother treated her family Teddy as her daughter, and Zheng Jiamei regarded her as her sister.

Shen Luo thought for a while, anyway, the supply of eggs is sufficient now, and it's okay to sell two, and Zheng Jiamei's mother has always had good things and won't be stingy with money. Zheng Jiamei is so entangled that she can't help but give this face. After being hesitant for a long time, he nodded and said, "

Okay , the price shouldn't be too low!" Shen Luo finally agreed, Zheng Jiamei would be happy, if it weren't because Shen Luo had good things every few days, Zheng Jiamei's Mother will not complain about her working here.

"My mother said that if you want a little rooster and a little hen, the weight is not a problem. The main reason is that it has just grown, and it needs to be tender and tender. It will nourish the body and be delicious."

Shen Luo felt a toothache, he said. Raised chickens are reluctant to eat, but others eat happily, distressed!

I went back and caught two chickens. For Shen Luo, it was not difficult to distinguish the male and female of the chicken, so the catch was very accurate. Both chickens were two to three kilograms. Because they are stocked all day long and are chased by dogs from time to time, Shen Luo's chickens are not fat at all, but rather look very slender and energetic. It is said that such chickens are much better than chickens from the chicken farm.

Zheng Jiamei gave two hundred yuan very generously, and Shen Luo suddenly felt that there were a few black brothers, in fact, raising chickens is also a good source of money. At this time, Brother Hei was in the country and couldn't help but tremble. Maybe the cold wind was too cold, so he quickly went back to the house by drilling the dog hole.

    Zheng Jiamei praised the chicken. It is said that when the chicken soup is cooked, it is fragrant for ten miles. Even the neighbors upstairs and downstairs came to ask why the chicken is so fragrant. She said that she was drooling and decided to kill the chicken on the 30th year. Chicken is enjoyable.