Chapter 23

Now that the agreement had been made, there was no need to prepare much, the dog thief yelled first: "Dema!"

Shen Luo pouted. This is not something that can be won first. But Dema looked over, but didn't move. Obviously it was a bit strange, why people who didn't know knew the same name.

Shen Luo also shouted: "Dema! Demacia!" People

around who knew the League of Legends couldn't help but laugh, obviously they all understood this.

Erha was still a little stunned. He was having a good time playing with these familiar dogs. He was suddenly called by his name. Obviously he couldn't continue playing. He was a little unhappy, but the voice was familiar and unfamiliar.

Those light blue eyes slid around, obviously not yet thinking about what to do.

"Dema!" The dog thief shouted again.

Dema ignored him.

Shen Luo nodded and yelled, Dema shrank his neck. He remembered who this voice was. This voice was a combination of angel and devil. Hearing this voice, it was a mixture of sadness and joy. There may be It's delicious, maybe it's about to be taken for injections, shaving, bathing, taking medicine, etc. So he is very entangled, should he go, if he goes, what if it's an injection? If not, just take it. Isn't that a pity?

After struggling for a while, Dema walked over slowly, looking at Shen Luo with some expectation, Shen Luo nodded with a smile, Dema relaxed, it seemed that it was not an injection.

Did you see that when he came over, the dog thief also smiled, and even walked two steps forward, and opened his hand to signal Dema to come to him, but Dema just glanced at him, and then went to Shen Luo .

Shen Luo's smile was enlarged and enlarged, and finally turned into a full smile. He pulled the leather collar around Dema's neck with one hand, and rubbed the fur on Dema's head with one hand: "It's so good! Dema is so smart!" Take out a little dog food from his pocket and feed it to Dema.

Dema barked happily, and the second ha was indeed the second ha. That was too ugly.

At this time, the dog thief seemed to take the opportunity to sneak away. As a result, the dogs remembered Shen Luo's explanation and refused to let him go. They kept biting his clothes and pants. The pants collapsed, and the blue underwear inside could be seen. Up.

The people around suddenly burst into laughter.

The person who felt embarrassed also kept pulling his own pants and begged Shen Luo in a low voice: "This is my first offense. This is the first time I did this. Please let me go. It's up."

Of course, Shen Luo knows that this kind of dog thief is not doing it for the first time. In the countryside, they have to be brazen, and even shoot directly with a gun. The owner doesn't care if they see it. They can't catch up anyway, they are very rampant. The stolen dogs are naturally to be sold. Ordinary dogs may be sent to sell dog meat, purebred dogs may be sold to others, and some kennel dogs are also unknown.

Shen Luo ignored him, anyway, as long as there are a few Ethan buddies, this little thief can't run away.

Everyone was watching the excitement, and the master of Dema came. When he saw Dema, he was greatly relieved and quickly thanked Shen Luo: "Thank you so much, Boss Shen, I just made a mistake. , Dema is gone, it really scares me to death."

This person also loves dogs, and has lived with Dema for several years, and he has feelings, even if this dog is stupid no matter how stupid he is, he himself loves to his bones. , So when the dog was lost, he was very anxious.

Shen Luo said: "I told you a long time ago that this husky is crazy, and it's gone. If you don't pay attention, you will be led by the dog."

"What? Who is holding the dog?"

Shen Luo pointed at that. Thief, Dema's master immediately became angry, dare to believe that Dema didn't run away by himself, but was stolen by him! He just said, he has such a good relationship with Dema, how can Dema abandon him (it feels weird).

"Boss Shen, help me lead the dog, I'm a little busy!" The dog owner stuffed Dema's dog leash into Shen Luo's hand, and then led the brothers toward the dog thief.

Shen Luo saw the men with big arms and round waists behind, and knew that this matter might not be resolved today, and hurriedly pulled a few dogs away.

A few people gathered around, and Shen Luo didn't know what happened in the middle. He only heard the person shouting first: "What are you doing? What are you doing? I'm a person with a background, and Hu Biaozi is my eldest brother!" Then, "Eh! , There is something to say, there is something to say!" Then there is "We are a legal society, and beating is illegal!" Finally, "Big brother forgive me! Big brother forgive me!"

Shen Luo calmly touched the dog, anyway, the owner of Dema There is also a background, this time it was also the first to provoke someone to his head. Even if he beats someone, as long as he doesn't maimed and kills him, his stall will be easy to clean up. I believe the master of Dema also has this awareness, so he doesn't. Intend to intervene.

When the fight was over, Shen Luo glanced at him. The man was lying on the ground and couldn't get up. The whole person was not very adult.

"Boss, thank you so much this time. If it weren't for you, Dema would have been stolen."

Shen Luo smiled and said, "Yes, it should be. I saw Dema first and said hello. I found out that the person holding the dog was wrong. Fortunately, it was not your brother. Otherwise,

it would be embarrassing." The man also laughed, "I didn't expect that Dema would also take the injection in your house in the shower, and you remembered it. , What a good boss, Derma will only look at your house in the future! Go! I invite you to eat and drink! Thank you so much for this thing today!"

Shen Luo held a bunch of dog leashes in his hand and refused: "I'm sorry, it's not convenient for me. You see there are so many dogs watching! If you really want to thank me, just take care of my family's business. Nothing else is required."

"So sorry?"

" Yes. What's so embarrassing? This is not a big deal. Besides, the dogs who caught the thief did not work hard today. I can't run fast, and they threw the dog thief down."

"Your dog is spiritual. It's amazing! Well, in that case, I won't force you, I'll give you some money, and you can buy some delicious food for these dogs and cats, so I thank you."

"Eh, I'm so sorry." "Oh,

you think I don't know you, you guy, instead of thanking you, you might as well give you the money directly. I know everything."

    So the other party dumped five. The thousand is given to Shen Luo, and Shen Luo also accepts it. Anyway, there is no shortage of money. It is said that every time you charge money to play a game, it is a five-digit number without blinking.