Chapter 28

The clothes in the wholesale market are ugly and not good. The only advantage is that they are cheap. Shen Luo chose two barely good quilted jackets for Xiaochuan based on his glaring eyes. After spending hundreds of them, Shen Luo saw that Xiaochuan looks good in clothes. It's not so distressed.

After the first snowfall, someone sent a cat shivering with cold. It turned out to be a three-flowered male cat. It is hard to see a three-flowered male cat, and in Japan, this kind of cat It is regarded as a symbol of good luck.

It's just that this cat is not courageous, but it is very clingy. When he sees people, he will meow and rub him. I never thought that male cats would still be so coquettish.

Shen Luo asked Wang Bo to examine the cat. There was nothing wrong with the cat. After being dewormed inside and outside the body, it was healthy except for a little weight loss.

Seeing that this cat is not brave, and dull, it does not appear to be scheming at all. It is not cautious at all. Unlike other cats, it jumps up when it hears a movement, and it doesn't know how to live outside for so long.

This cat has only been here for a day, and he is familiar with all the cats and dogs in the hospital, but he likes to be with the ball. I don't know if it is because the ball is so beautiful.

The ball is now well grown. After being kept in the hospital for such a long time, the long hair is shiny and smooth. Although it is a string of cats, it does not lose its appearance to some expensive cats, just because the courage is too small, many People have proposed that the adoption has not been realized. Shen Luo has already made a decision to keep the ball in the hospital, and there is no ball in the adoption information, but old acquaintances know that the hospital has such a beautiful cat.

The three cats have been following the ball. After two days of mixing, the ball can accept him. The two cats gradually mixed together. Shen Luo thought, are these two cats going to be a pair?

I just don't know if Affi can't get used to the ball and has a good life. Seeing the two cats together, she will inevitably rush up, growl and bite, scaring the ball out of fright, and hurriedly find a place Drill. Qiuqiu is now familiar with the situation in the hospital and can quickly find a hiding place, but Sanhuamao seems to be a little slow to react, and was startled at first. Later, he saw that Afei didn't really want to bite him, and even started with Afei. Let's play!

Affi leaped over, and he lay on the ground, and then waved his limbs as if playing a game with Affi. Seeing such a situation, Affi suddenly had no interest in intimidating, and walked away with disgust. I don't seem to understand, why rushed over to play with him, and then left so soon? So he followed.

"Hey! Awei, stop it!" Zheng Jiamei yelled. Afei is the number one dangerous person in the hospital, even more terrifying than a big loud speaker.

When Wang Wei turned around, he saw Sancao chasing A Fei and climbing onto the cat climbing frame, and then began to try to catch A Fei. It's not really trying to catch Affi. It's like when a cat is playing a game, he actually stretches out and catches, then quickly hides or runs away to see how the opponent reacts.

Affi has never liked to play with other cats, as if other cats are common people. She is the noble queen, and the noble queen disdains playing this kind of game.

Sanhuamao patted Afei's fat buttocks, and ran away immediately, thinking that Afei would catch up. As a result, Afeili ignored him and just lay there.

After a while, Sanhua Mao made a sneaky look under everyone's gaze, and approached A Fei quietly. When A Fei was in front of him, it stopped for a while, then quickly took out its claws and patted again. Fei, ran away quickly. Affi still ignored it, obviously not wanting to play such a low-level game.

Wang Wei shrugged at Zheng Jiamei and said, "No way, Sanhua likes to play!"

Zheng Jiamei was helpless. You can't stop such a cat looking for death. You can't stop the fifteenth day of the first day. The cats here don't dare to provoke Affi, only this Sanhua is really bold, but Shen Luo feels that it's lack of heart and doesn't know what fear is, so he rubs people everywhere when he comes.

After playing a few times, A Fei was really annoyed, and rushed directly to the tiger to come down the mountain, but the Sanhua was really a little scared, lying directly on the ground, and then exposed his belly. Most people know that cats show their belly when they fight, which means surrender.

Afei yelled at Sanhua in a low voice, Shen Luo knew that Afei was threatening Sanhua, let him go away, don't bother him, and then Afei returned to where she was just lying on his stomach. Place, continue to sleep.

Sanhua Yigulu got up and went around for a few laps. I didn't feel any embarrassment about being scared to the ground by Affi. I guess I felt bored again. Within a few minutes, I ran to harass Affi. Up.

This three-flower is really amazing. Shen Luo tuts and admires. Affi is very aggressive, and he is not merciless in hunting sparrows and insects. When he chased the abduction gang last time, Affi's fierceness made Shen Luo dare. Eye-opening, so Shen Luo was also very worried about Sanhua's safety, so everyone should pay attention to it at all times and don't let Sanhua have any surprises.

Think about it carefully. Although Affi is very fierce, he has never done anything to the animals in the hospital. Although he often chased the ball, Wang Bo did not find any injuries on the ball when he checked the ball. It can be seen that Affi has a degree. Shen Luo felt that Affi has always been impressive.

After a few days, everyone discovered that Sanhua often turned around Affi's side, sometimes playing with her own tail and rolling around, hitting Affi, Affi didn't see any anger, and was lazy. Take a look, and then continue to doze, sometimes playing ball near Affi, in short, it seems to be the same as Affi.

Shen Luo touched his chin, looked at the ball shrunk in the small box, thinking in his heart, it seems that he was wrong at the beginning, Sanhua, a heartless cat, and a coward like Ball are not going all the way. , Sanhua is very lively and likes to play around, and sometimes plays with Shun Shun, but Qiqiu's personality is too quiet, it is estimated that they will not be together.

People in the hospital said that this Sanhua was silly and bold, because he not only molested Affi, but sometimes even provokes those dogs. Fortunately, the dogs in the hospital are obedient and obedient, otherwise Sanhua must have been taught many times. Up.

    Shen Luo has always felt that it is a miracle and an unsolved mystery that the Sanhua cat can live so long outside. Under everyone's habit, the three-flower cat was regarded as stupid and bold, and later gradually evolved into stupid, that is, fool.