Chapter 34

For this performance, the people in the hospital paid more attention to it. This is a program of the provincial TV station, which can be watched all over the country, and it is a program that can make a splash!

After discussion, Wang Wei and Wang Bo stayed at the hospital. The hospital could not be closed. Shen Luo took Zheng Jiamei and Xiaochuan to the provincial TV station to record the show.

Fortunately, neither Wang Bo nor Wang Wei had any thoughts to show off, otherwise this would have caused trouble.

Shen Luo really wanted to clean up for himself and Xiaochuan, but it seemed that Xiaochuan looked good in whatever clothes he wore, while Shen Luo felt that everything he wore was a mess, and suddenly felt very discouraged. Zheng Jiamei doesn't have to worry, anyway, she doesn't have to be on stage, but she also dresses herself carefully, even if she is not on stage, she must show herself well!

Shen Luo drove a car of animals in a broken van, and Zheng Jiamei drove her BMW to follow. The two cars didn't match up in style, but they went all the way.

Seeing that the New Year is approaching, the streets are very busy, and the TV stations are also very busy, because there are several evening shows that require rehearsal and preparation.

As soon as Shen Luo and others arrived at the TV station, they opened the car door and a bunch of cats and dogs got out of the car, attracting many people's attention.

In the building, he was led to the dressing room.

As a result, the previous preparations were of no use, because the TV station prepared clothes for them. When the staff saw their clothes, they were disapproved. When they came to the stage wearing such clothes, others thought it was from a poor village. Shen Luo was immediately unhappy, judging people by their appearance is really bad!

To make matters worse, the beauties were all around Xiaochuan. Xiaochuan tried more than a dozen sets of clothes before he settled down. People seem to be very happy to meet such a hanger like Xiaochuan. In addition, Xiaochuan has a good temper. Tossing hard. After trying on the clothes, Shen Luo's face turned black, and it was a mistake to look too good!

After changing clothes and putting on make-up, the lights in the dressing room were very hot. Shen Luo couldn't help but feel a little anxious, because behind the little Chuan and the beautiful makeup artist chatting happily, laughter came through from time to time, making Shen Luo even more I can't sit still.

After finally putting on makeup, Shen Luo felt that his face was smeared, and it didn't feel like his own face. The powder fell off when he moved, and he was not used to it. As a result, he was told that because of the host, the recording time needed to be postponed by one hour, and Shen Luo felt that the fire became even more irritating.

The host of "Happy Meeting" is relatively well-known, and I didn't expect to play big names.

The people in the dressing room are obviously used to it. They have been talking and laughing all the time, without any intention of caring.

Xiaochuan handed over a glass of water, and Shen Luo felt more comfortable.

"Well, are you nervous?" Xiaochuan looked at Shen Luo's face as if something was not right, and he said few words. Shen Luo belongs to the kind of talkative person.

Shen Luo twitched the corners of his mouth and said, "No, I just feel a little airtight." In

this winter, all the windows are closed, the exhaust fan feels weak, and the air conditioner is turned on. strange.