Chapter 47

Seeing that Shen Luo was not in high spirits, Xiaochuan didn't continue talking. On the way back, the two of them didn't say a few words.

The blue-eyed cat is recovering well, and the pupil comes back to accompany the cat for half an hour every day. Shen Luo didn't care much about this kind of thing, but seeing that primary school student looked cautiously, he cared about the cat very much. It's not obvious, but it makes people feel that this child is very mature.

Shen Luo knew that the child had always wanted to raise this blue-eyed cat, but what Shen Luo worried about was that the parents would not agree, and the elementary school students were the ones with the least say in the family.

On this day, the few elementary school students who found Shun Shun came to the door. These few elementary school students will come once in a while, and Shen Luo is also used to it.

It's kind of fun to meet the two parties.

A group of enthusiastic elementary students surrounded the other student and introduced themselves one by one. The elementary school student seemed to have not heard it, staring at the lazy-eyed cat. One is enthusiastic and the other is cold, but it is very clear. Shen Luo couldn't help but think, is it because the primary school students are so nervous?

"Your cat is so good-looking!"

"Eyes are like gems!"

"Feng Yu rarely uses a metaphor once, giggle..."

"That's, how can such a trivial thing as a metaphor make me hard to come by?"

... The

pupil is on time After leaving, the other group of elementary school students followed, still talking about something, Shen Luo shook his head, really shaved his head.

Shen Luo contacted the owner of the white pitbull, and the owner was particularly surprised: "Really found it?" She thought it hadn't been heard for so long. I am afraid there are no more pitls in this city!

Shen Luo said: "Of course, if you are convenient, you can come and see the photos." The

other party came over at the weekend with his own dog. The white pitbull seemed to have grown stronger.

Shen Luo introduced the Pitbull, but the other party didn't exaggerate it much. Shen Luo could see that King Kong was a very good Pitbull.

After seeing it, Xiang Weiran, the lord of the white pitbull, is still quite satisfied, but for the specifics, he has to see the real dog.

Shen Luo helped the two families make an appointment. What made Shen Luo strange is that when he heard that the owner of the white pitbull was a woman, she looked disappointed with the mother and daughter.

Uh, Shen Luo doesn't understand the heart of blind dated people.

Shen Luo also hoped that the pair of Pitbulls could succeed, because if they succeeded, they could make some money in the pet matchmaking business in the future. Matchmaker money is only part of it. Follow-up, for example, when two dogs give birth to puppies, the bitch's pregnancy care, nutrition, etc., and the bitch's production are all very important. Presumably the owner is also willing to spend money on the production of the dog.

This time, Yuan Ying and You Minran sent Ahua and Bubu at the same time, because both of them have jobs, and the two dogs had a good time in the hospital, but the relationship between Ahua and Bubu is pretty good. Reluctantly.

A Hua and Bu Bu quickly became acquainted with the dogs in the hospital, so they often followed them for a walk. Because they looked strange, A Hua and Bu Bu were quite popular around here. Of course, Shen Luo emphasized that they refused to eat. A dog didn't dare to eat indiscriminately outside. You must know that Ethan would sue. If Shen Luo knew about eating indiscriminately outside, he would be severely punished.