Chapter 33

Although the delivery of five chickens made Shen Luo very distressed, thinking about the example of Nie Changfeng's accompanying delivery, Shen Luo felt a little more comfortable.

In previous years, the two would send some New Year gifts to each other, but Nie Changfeng knew about Shen Luo's situation and his character, so he usually took care of Shen Luo more generously.

This year, the animals in the hospital were able to get more medicines, nutrients and the like, and Shen Luo also felt that he had earned it.

Xiao Chuan has been listening quietly beside him. Although he doesn't understand the muzzles played by both sides, it must be a good thing to make Shen Luo laugh.

After the anesthetized dogs woke up, Shen Luo took the cats and dogs and Xiaochuan back to his hospital.

It is said that the German black back was rescued, and it is rare to pay such a big price for pets.

Shen Luo touched his own dogs one by one. Although they weren't expensive breeds, they were likable. Everyone worked hard today, so Shen Luo went to buy a lot of liver and other blood for everyone.

After returning home to count the chickens, Shen Luo sighed. Although he didn't raise it by himself, he still watched it grow up. Nie Changfeng said that he would have five chickens. Zheng Jiamei said that he would like two for the New Year. So I refused. Wang Bo had better give one as well. There are usually no employee benefits. Just treat it as a bonus. When he and Xiaochuan Wang Wei celebrate the Chinese New Year, he will kill two of them. So I went to ten at once. It really hurts. what!

These days, every time Shen Luo came home, he would stare at the chickens. Xiaochuan almost thought he was going to be stunned. His appearance is really no different from the stingy old lady in the country. Whoever wants his chicken, he just I have to work hard with people!

Shen Luo thought that Xiaochuan was next to him, and for the sake of his own image, he decided to open a little bit, so as not to leave Xiaochuan the impression of being a boss.

Shen Luo caught five chickens and sent them to Nie Changfeng. Nie Changfeng was also very trustworthy. He sent a lot of valuable nutrients and medicines. The benefits of treating the black back were also credited to the account. . Zheng Jiamei got two chickens and was finally satisfied, while Wang Bo was rather surprised, but thinking of going home for the New Year, it would be nice to bring the native chickens back.

It is now a year ago, and pet hospitals are not as busy as before. Most of them come to bathe and cut their hair, just like people who have to cut their hair for the New Year.

Yuan Ying and You Minran came again at the same time, Yuan Ying came to pick up Ahua, and You Minran took her boob.

Now Bobu's wound is completely healed, and You Minran also accepted the opinion, and try to accompany Bobu as much as possible. When he has no time, he will ask others for help. Bobu also appears a lot more cheerful, and really dances with him when he runs. Like the mop, it is very impressive, and You Minran never thought about helping the mop to trim the hair.

After the greeting, Yuan Ying said directly: "I'm here today, I want to ask you for a favor."

"What's the matter? Just say it!" Shen Luo was combing the Samoyed's hair on his hand. Now the Samoyed's hair has grown. He got up, restored the soft and cute appearance of his smiling angel, and hid a funny heart. Now Samoyed has no idea of ​​being adopted, because of his destructiveness, it is not the first time he has been abandoned before. , So he doesn't want to go to a new family anymore. He thinks it's good to follow Shen Luo, although Shen Luo always beats him.