Chapter 78

Shen Luo cut the black brother and their chicken into pieces, and Duoduo was still babbling beside him. Shen Luo felt his head was big. If he didn't understand it, it's just a dog beside him. That's it, but he just can understand, so he heard a few words of the same nagging, to the effect that he wanted to eat chicken.

In the end, Shen Luo could not bear it, and expropriated Wang Wei's chicken, and gave him a better meal.

A lot of nagging sounds died down with the last cock cry, Shen Luo cast a glance at it, meaning that I would be unable to control my hand any more he forced me!

Duoduo shrank his neck and watched as Shen Luo removed and cut the chicken feathers, because the chicken feathers flew into his nose and sneezed.

"No... don't cook with them." Seeing that Shen Luo wanted to put the chopped chicken pieces together, he risked his death to persuade him.

Shen Luo tightened the knife in his hand, and finally resigned to take out a pot again and cooked the chicken separately for Duoduo.

A lot is not stupid, but not much clever, but it is rare to be shrewd in eating, and it is getting harder to fool. With his contrast, he looked simple and lovely.

On this day, Shen Luo was busy until ten o'clock before returning.

This time, Luo Shen remembered to ask Xiao Chuan send chicken thing: "? Mr. Jin received it,"

Xiao Chuan said: "I will put his office, I believe his secretary would send people home."

A The boss, who is worth more than 100 million yuan, can't bring a chicken home in person. It's normal for the secretary to take it back.

However, it seems that Xiaochuan brought the chicken to see Jin Guodong by himself? Thinking this way, Shen Luo felt a little weird again.

Despite the weird feeling in his happiness, Shen Luo's tone became more relaxed, saying: "Tomorrow is the time to receive the bonus. Let's go buy a bed with the bonus."

These days, Shen Luo is getting used to talking with Xiaochuan. After sleeping on a quilt, I am used to waking up in the quilt in Xiaochuan every day, but the matter of buying a bed has always been on my lips after all.

Xiao Chuan said: "OK, pick a style you like."

Shen Luo ah cry, did not react, asked: "? Why should I like the style,"

Xiao Chuan said: "! Because it is your house ah '

like this In truth, Shen Luo nodded as if he didn't understand, always feeling something was wrong, but just couldn't remember.

Thinking that this evening might be the last time I slept with Xiaochuan in the same bed, Shen Luo felt quite disappointed, and quietly moved around Xiaochuan, feeling that Xiaochuan's body temperature was really high. It seems that I will have to buy two bamboo mats by the way tomorrow. Row.

I slept in a daze, and when I woke up, with a hand still on Xiaochuan's stomach, Shen Luo felt that his courage was really getting bigger and bigger. Could it be that there is no next time without seizing the opportunity? ?

Withdrawing his hand, Shen Luo said: "Morning."

Xiaochuan didn't notice Shen Luo's weird appearance, and said: "Morning." After

brushing his teeth and washing his face, Shen Luo wanted to sleep for several days. Throw the sheets into the washing machine, but as soon as I walked to the bed, I smelled the smell that Xiao Chuan often had, and I couldn't get it off immediately. Forget it, I slept in the place where Xiao Chuan slept tonight, commemorating his death before he was born. Falling love! Shen Luo thought very much in the second.