Chapter 111

For the stingy Shen Luo, this really feels like cutting meat.

Seeing Shen Luo looking stingy and distressed when he settled the accounts, Xiaochuan couldn't help but want to laugh.

Shen Luo said: "Laughing, why are you laughing? I don't know what to give to your home this time!"

The chicken, fish and watermelon Xu's family gave last time and said it was good, although those are nothing, just Some thoughts are more rare.

"I want to do so much, a box of mooncakes and a chicken is enough."

But Shen Luo felt quite stunned.

Xiaochuan said: "You haven't made any money yet, how do you want to drop it?"

The cookies made a small profit, but they didn't even have enough money to make a house. Shen Luo still wanted to buy equipment by himself. A little money is nothing.

Shen Luo thought about it, but that could only be the case. Now the Pitbull is almost full moon, and it happened to be delivered with the Mid-Autumn Festival.

The driver and secretary Lu Cheng are going back on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival. In addition to giving gifts, they can also reunite with their family. As for Xiaochuan, he has no idea of ​​going back.

In addition to giving benefits to the employees, Shen Luo had to give out more than a dozen boxes of mooncakes as gifts. Yuan Ying, You Minran, and Xiang Weiran, who were already friends, wanted to give it away.

Shen Luo himself gave out more than 20 moon cake gift boxes, adding up to more than 200 moon cakes. Zheng Jiamei ordered 300 of them at home. Shen Luo made more than 600 moon cakes in a few days, and the whole person was exhausted. Up.

Although Ms. Zheng gave the moon cake money, she refused to ask for the packaging money that Shen Luo gave her. She said that the packaging was made in a printing factory in her good sister's home. It didn't cost much, and Shen Luo was not welcome.

On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Shen Luo was busy giving gifts everywhere. For example, Nie Changfeng was going to send chickens and moon cakes. The kindness that people saved Mengmeng must be remembered.

Zheng Jiamei released the last shot of the Mid-Autumn Festival picture on the Internet. At this time, all the fans have been so cute that they burst, and they can't wait to go through the screen and hug the cats home directly.

Zheng Jiamei said on Weibo: "The boss has nodded his head to do postcards. This time I will make a set of pictures for the Mid-Autumn Festival, and I will make a set of pictures of the dog participating in the competition last time."

Someone left a message and asked: "What can I do? Does Mengmeng make a set?"

Mengmeng is still lying in the hospital now, and everyone has always remembered this. I heard that Mengmeng is getting better day by day, and the fans also feel very comforted.

Zheng Jiamei felt that she had to talk to Shen Luo about this.

Someone asked: "You should have a desk calendar or something like that? Are there any other peripherals?"

Zheng Jiamei didn't expect these fans to be able to think about it. You must know that no matter what it is, it will cost money to buy it. !

Fans think this idea is also very good. You can have a set of desk calendars or calendars. If you can enjoy pillows and shirts, it would be even better.

During the Mid-Autumn Festival, Shen Luo ran outside for a day. Hearing about it, he immediately reluctant to listen: "I haven't done this postcard yet, so I started to think about something else. I'll talk about it later."