Chapter 149

When the three of them arrived in the countryside, it was already early in the morning, and Sun Qi was also tired.

Shen Luo closed the door of the room, and Xiaochuan sat on the bedside reading a book. Normally Xiaochuan would not be able to work at this time.

"Are you not too happy today?"

Xiaochuan hummed a gracious note from his nose, which was obvious.

Shen Luo took out something quietly, then slowly opened it, and said, "Look at it, what is this?"

Xiaochuan saw it turned out to be a roast chicken.

Shen Luo said: "I made it secretly, what you like the most, and it was specially reserved for you."

Xiaochuan was helpless and funny. Who would want a roast chicken as a New Year gift, but when he was in the hospital, he lost his memory. There is nothing delicious in the hospital. What I like most is roast chicken, but at that time it was only roast chicken legs. At first, Shen Luo felt that he had eaten too much, but then he didn't say anything about it, even deliberately or unintentionally. It is probably to satisfy myself.

After receiving the roast chicken, Xiaochuan said, "Why did you have the intention to make this?"

Shen Luo sat on the bed cross-legged and said, "Last Christmas you gave chocolates. I feel sorry for you because I didn't prepare anything. , I'll make this for you this time. It's not easy to hide it from Zheng Jiamei. However, it's better if you have alcohol, but I'm worried..."

Both of them are lightly drunk, just in case they drink. What to do, but to let Sun Qi see a joke.

Xiaochuan said: "This is good, I eat alone."

Shen Luo gently watched Xiaochuan finish a chicken bit by bit. The overbearing president was so elegant and cool when he ate the chicken, and it really couldn't be compared.

New Year's Day cannot be compared with the Spring Festival. For many people, New Year's Day means just a three-day holiday.

In the past three days, the hospital was also very busy. Many pet owners took advantage of their time to bring their pets to the hospital to take a bath and so on.

It is rare to see that Feng Yuanyuan and Qiao Zhenmian came with Bao Baofeng together. This was a time when the two rarely showed up together. After the relationship was opened, they came openly arm in arm.

Everyone in the hospital said congratulations, as if both of them were married. The happiest thing is Feng Baobao, because his mother is finally with this humanoid catnip, and he can rely on the humanoid catnip carefree in the future.

In fact, there is nothing very important for the two of them, just to see everyone. To put it bluntly, it is just to show their affection, which is a bit stimulating.

It is estimated that the single dog Wang Bo is most irritated.

According to Feng Yuanyuan, now that the two have moved together, Shen Luo also feels that Feng Yuanyuan is not so sharp anymore, and she feels a little more gentle.

The two left after showing their affection.

When Shen Luo went to see the kittens, he found that Old Mai was lying in the nest, and the kittens were crawling around on him, unscrupulously, some drilled under his neck, and some wagged his tail gently. Playing, it's almost like a dog-shaped cat paradise. Shen Luo didn't know that a dog's temper could be so good. At the same time, it was strange that such a good-tempered Alaskan dog would be abandoned. What did the original owner think? Doesn't it work?