Chapter 11

Shen Luo and the others are also prepared to not be able to watch, but there is still a lot to do in preparation for production.

However, this Shen Luo is already very familiar. Some people who are worried that their cats will be unsafe to give birth will send their female cats to the hospital for delivery. Shen Luo has become a veritable obstetrician.

Shen Luo prepared a box for the mother cat with a little hurdle, so that after the mother cat gave birth, the kitten would not twist and fall out by itself, and this hurdle could be easily crossed by the mother cat.

Three layers of old soft and clean towels were laid on the bottom of the box. They were soft and absorbent. They were very comfortable to lie on. The amniotic fluid and blood flowed out during delivery and could be sucked away in time.

A curtain is also hung on the box to block the light. Cats like darker places and feel safe, and the little milk cat's eyes cannot be stimulated. This time is autumn again, and there will be an autumn rain from time to time, so keep warm.

After Shen Luo made the box, he placed it in the room where the small animals were kept alone. The female cat went in and tried it, but it seemed unsatisfactory. After trying several places in the room, she was still not satisfied. Went to the box made by Shen Luo. Shen Luo was also relieved to see this.

Before giving birth, in order to ensure the nutrition of female cats, Shen Luo is also a chef in the world. In order to allow female cats to have sufficient nutritional production, there is sufficient milk after giving birth. The female cats during the production process seem to have a relatively high demand for calcium, and Shen Luo pays great attention to supplementing female cats' calcium.

For Shen Luo's diligence, the female cat didn't do anything special, as if Shen Luo did all this as it should be.

In this regard, Shen Luo can only complain without complaint.

Seeing that the female cat entered the "delivery room", but when she bowed her body and meowed, Shen Luo knew that this was starting to activate, just like a woman was in labor pains.

All the people were driven out, Shen Luo only left Wang Bo and himself in the room, sitting far away, not going forward, just watching the cat moaning and struggling painfully there. A few hours later, Finally saw the kitten come out.

Shen Luo and Wang Bo are very nervous, but they dare not come forward, because this female cat is obviously very repellent to humans. It is already the limit to allow them to stay in this room. If they come forward, The female cat is very likely to kill the kitten directly.

Shen Luo saw the kittens born, and the mother cat skillfully bit off the umbilical cord and licked the blood and water from the kittens. He was also relieved. It seems that this cat is not the first time to do it. mom.

This female cat gave birth to three kittens in total. The kittens are of different colors, and of course they are all common ones. The little milk cat that was just born was about the size of a mouse, with wet hair, and it was hard to tell where it was.

Seeing that the mother cat had successfully finished giving birth, Shen Luo and Wang Bo came out of the room lightly. Everyone gathered around and asked what was going on. Wang Bo went to deal with everyone's questions, and Shen Luo went to prepare food for the mother cat.

After giving birth, female cats still need to ensure nutrition, and Shen Luo has to continue to work hard to prepare cat food for them.

The mother cat didn't mean to let everyone look at her kittens, so Shen Luo and others could only suppress their curiosity and didn't look at the kittens. From a distance, they saw three kittens squeezed into the mother cat's belly. Shen Luo felt relieved when she went to breastfeeding.