Chapter 35

The performance of more than one minute passed quickly. Bai Yun and Hei Tu returned to Xiaochuan's shoulders. Xiaochuan bowed slightly and left with two cats, while Shen Luo happened to bring Samoyed onto the court, and the two passed by. At the time, Shen Luo blinked at Xiaochuan, already saying that he was great, Xiaochuan also smiled, and his eyebrows danced before returning to the background.

The Samoyed, known as the smiling angel, is hairy. When grinning, it looks like a smile. His appearance is very confusing. In fact, he is a second force.

Before going on the court, Shen Luo put some psychological pressure on this Samoyed. If he doesn't perform well, he goes wrong in the middle. After returning, everyone celebrates their achievements. Samoyed waits to sit on the bench!

Samoyed performed very well during rehearsals.

Samoyed's performance is counting. The fact that pets can count is not very new, but here is a scene.

There is a set like a vegetable stall and fruit stall on the market. There are a few baskets in front. Everyone can see in the baskets, there are some vegetables and fruits.

Shen Luo put it on the Samoyed, lay down on the chair next to him, and said, "Someone orders five peppers and two cucumbers. You can install them."

Samoyed blinked, took out a basket, and chose Put five peppers and two cucumbers in it.

Shen Luo touched his head and said: "Go, send it to Shen Feiteng, remember to ask him for ten yuan!"

Shen Feiteng was one of the hosts, and the audience stretched their necks to see if Samoyed could Finding the right person, Samoyed of course found Shen Feiteng soon, and then put the basket in front of him, grinning and sticking out his tongue, meaning to ask for money!

The audience immediately began to applaud, this Samoyed is really amazing!

Shen Feiteng gave ten yuan to Samoyed, but they didn't leave. Shen Feiteng asked, "What's the matter?

Still spending?" Shen Luo shook his chair: "You have to pay me back my basket!"

Shen Feiteng was helpless. Shaking his head shook his head: "It's really unrefined. I don't want to lose a basket."

Samoyed came back with a basket of ten dollars.

Shen Luo thought for a while, and said, "Twelve garlic, three eggs, a handful of celery, and seven corns, a total of 13 yuan, eight. Go and send it to Lao Zhang!" As

expected, Samoyed pretended to follow Shen Luo's statement. After finishing the thing, I sent it to Lao Zhang. Lao Zhang was another host. He didn't expect to be recognized by his nickname.

Lao Zhang also gave money, and the basket was freed up for others, but Samoyed just didn't leave.

"What's the situation? This is!" Lao Zhang shouted at the stage.

Shen Luo said, "Is it less money?"

"No, I gave 13 yuan...13 yuan and fifty cents, and three cents were wiped out. Don't you do business with nothing?"

Shen Luo smiled. He said: "I wipe zero, he won't wipe it, I can't help it!" The

audience laughed suddenly, but they didn't expect the three cents to notice. This Samoyed is really shrewd!

The performance here shows that animals not only recognize numbers, but also recognize things, recognize people, and even count money.

So far, the performance was perfect, and the Samoyed was also perfect. Unexpectedly, when he exited the stadium, Samoyed rushed to the audience. Shen Luo was taken aback. What happened?