Chapter 65

A Chou chased the dog and ran through all the obstacles. On the last wooden pier, A Chou leaped from above, and immediately threw down the dog in front of him. Then he held a bite, and the dog barked. It sounds pitiful.

Shen Luo hurriedly held up the ball and shouted: "A-Chou! A-Chou! The ball is here!"

All eyes were immediately focused, and everyone's thoughts were: Fuck, then the prestigious cat has such a frustrated name.

A Chou repaired the dog severely. When he looked up, Shen Luo was standing in the crowd holding the ball, and the ball also just meowed at this time. A Chou immediately threw away the dog and turned towards Shen Luo. Flew over here.

A Chou jumped up and jumped onto the enclosure of the playing field, and then jumped directly onto Shen Luo's shoulders. Shen Luo only felt that his shoulders sank and almost kneeled. Nima's strength is so great!

A Chou didn't care what Shen Luo felt, he licked the ball directly, and the ball licked back, really tired of the rhythm.

The people around saw A Chou's appearance, and finally understood why this cat was called by such a name. It was really ugly!

At this time, in front of the judges, a staff member in a black suit walked up to the judges group leader and asked: "Look, do you

want to continue the competition?" "Of course, let the cat go again."

"But, look at this." The

black suit placed the timer in his hand in front of the group leader. When the group leader looked at the time on it, his eyes widened: "Is this the speed of the cat you recorded? "

Just now when the white cow-flower cat entered the stadium, the judges paid attention, and they were all stunned by its agility. The cat in the game just now competed in front of him, it was scum!

The team leader looked at the stopwatch for a long time before saying: "Continue playing. The cat just entered the competition field by mistake and has not registered to participate in this competition. Therefore, no matter how good the results are, it cannot be counted in the competition."

Indeed, the most important thing in the competition is fairness. How can a cat who didn't even sign up be counted as a result?

The black suit went to ring the bell and signaled the game to continue.

Just because of Shen Luo's shocking shout, the whole audience knew the name of the white cat, and after A Chou ran through the obstacles of the audience, the other cats slowly passed the obstacles, and there was nothing like just now. It was very exciting, so the audience looked bored, and some people even left here.

Of course, Shen Luo didn't know this. He held the ball in one hand and Ah Chou in the other, teaching two guys: "Why do you run? He ran to other people's playing field and disrupted the order of the game, don't you? What should I do if I lost my qualifications for the game because you messed up? You Ah Chou is true."

Of course A Chou doesn't understand the rules of the game, and he doesn't know that his behavior will not affect the ball performance at all. He just understands his behavior. It might be bad for the ball, so I apologized and kept licking and licking the ball. The eyes of the ball were gentle and watery. It was like treating Ah Chou as a great hero, and there was no point of blame.

Shen Luo thought to himself, yes, he is totally a bad person. The husband and wife are kind and sweet, so don't be such a bad person.

Brought the ball and Ah Chou back to the cat beauty pageant. At this time the famous cat competition is still in progress. There are more famous cats. The common ones are Russian blue cats, American shorthair cats, and British shorthair cats, which are more expensive. There are Garfield cats, puppet cats, and coal digger Siamese cats. There are quite a few varieties.