Chapter 142

Zheng Jiamei was really busy now, and when she saw that she was divided, she immediately exploded.

"Boss, are you exploiting too hard this time?!" Zheng Jiamei's voice was raised eight degrees, although she usually shows no words to Shen Luo, but this time, Zheng Jiamei is really angry.

Shen Luo helplessly, said: "This time the share is the same! Where is

it missing ?" "Impossible, how could it be so? It's not as good as one cover selling more!" Zheng Jiamei didn't believe it.

Shen Luo had to show her the contract. When Zheng Jiamei saw the number, her eyes widened and her pupils narrowed. Now, her anger completely turned into contempt for Shen Luo: "At this price, you can Have you agreed? Have you signed a contract?!"

Zheng Jiamei couldn't believe it at all. This is the boss who is usually like a monkey.

Shen Luo said: "I don't think it's any trouble, too much. It feels like a pitfall."

Even Zheng Jiamei felt that the income was less. Shen Luo couldn't help but reflect. Is it true that he has been taken advantage of?

Zheng Jiamei was speechless and said: "If you encounter this kind of thing in the future, you should leave it to Sun Qi to talk about it. I think Sun Qi can talk about it at least five times."

Shen Luo really did it this time . I was planted. When I talked to Xiaochuan about this matter, Xiaochuan didn't know how to comfort Shen Luo. For Shen Luo who lacked money and loved money, it was a huge blow.

Shen Luo had to admit that he really didn't have the talent for doing business. Usually the hospital's affairs are fine. There is already a charter and Xiaochuan's help. It's still very simple. Before, he cooperated with Sun Lixin to take pictures. Keng Shen Luo, this time encountering a new thing, Shen Luo was properly pitted.

Xiaochuan did not say anything about Shen Luo. He only taught him what is portrait rights and what is advertising fees. Shen Luo's spokesperson package was produced by advertising, and the price really had to be doubled several times. Shen Luo just listened to it. I'm a little bit stunned, maybe it's because I've been too busy during this time, I'm so busy.

This kind of thing, you cheated me, I also have the idea to fight back, isn't it, Zheng Jiamei's advertisement for the other party is a little perfunctory, Zheng Jiamei is not a big bun.

Except that this incident made Shen Luo more depressed, other things were okay. Labrador's injury gradually stabilized, his burned skin was gradually healed, and his efforts were able to go home for the New Year. The owl took time to see the wounded he had sent. The crow's injuries were not serious and healed very quickly. When the owl came to see it for the last time, Shen Luo let the two birds go back together. Many, don't scare the crow out of your guts.

Qiao Zhenmian took Bao Bao Bao to see the doctor. Bao Bao Feng's ears seemed to be a bit problematic, and he needed to wash his ears.

Seeing that Baby Feng was completely tired of Qiao Zhenmian's arms, Shen Luo thought to himself that the good news for the two should not be far away. In fact, Shen Luo was also anxious for others. Looking at the owner of the dog that was injured last time, he moved quickly. He has known each other for more than ten days and became his girlfriend. The two have known each other for almost half a year. How grind it is. Of course, Shen Luo would never admit that he wanted to receive the matchmaker's red envelope.

While Bao Bao Feng was carried by Wang Bo for an examination, Qiao Zhenmian went to see the cats he had sent, and they all had a good time. Qiao Zhenmian encountered too many cats, and he didn't care about healthy cats. If it is injured or sick, it will be sent over.