Chapter 131

Shen Luo touched Zhentian, if it weren't for Zhentian's timely discovery, the child would have been a cold corpse when others found out. Really scared.

This matter needs to be filed, and Shen Luo took Zhentian to the police station to make a transcript.

After today's incident, plus what Xiaochuan said last time, in the cute matter, Officer Chen also withstood a lot of pressure, and did not ask Shen Luo for anything. Shen Luo has a good impression of these grassroots police officers. powerful.

After finishing the transcript, Shen Luo was ready to give a good treat today to shake the sky. This is really a good dog, and today he saved another life.

Later, Shen Luo learned that the child was addicted to the Internet and was locked at home by his parents. He was planning to climb out to surf the Internet as he learned to escape from the TV. However, such an accident happened. The police said it was fortunate that the bed sheets were a little shorter. The sheets can withstand the toss. About one meter below the child, there is a high-voltage entry line. If the child touches the high-voltage line, the child is really inevitable.

Shen Luo also felt that the child was very dead.

For this matter, Shen Luo received a commendation from the police station and a bonus of several thousand yuan. Shen Luo felt that the pennant was nothing, but the money was quite satisfactory.

When Police Officer Chen came to deliver the money, he said to Shen Luo: "What is your relationship? Just keep it together. If you put it on someone else, it won't be so good."

Shen Luo pondered and found out that he could get thousands Block, because the police department thought it had something to do with a backer. The last cute thing was that a mysterious person helped Shen Luo once, but Shen Luo didn't know who the other party was. He asked Xiaochuan, Xiaochuan didn't say anything. .

Two days later, Shen Luo took Zhentian to look at the child. The main reason was that Zhentian was not at ease. The child was checked and found that there was nothing serious about his health. Fortunately, he was saved in time. In case of a brain injury or something caused by lack of oxygen, that would be a terrible thing.

The child heard that it was a dog who saved him. He felt novel and grateful. After this incident, the child decided not to go online in the future. He almost lost his life in order to go online. I believe no one can continue to do this thing.

The child still sighed with Shen Luo with his mother on his back, and said, "It's all because I didn't learn mathematics well. If I didn't figure it out, a bed sheet was not long enough, otherwise it wouldn't be hung there."

Shen Luo: ...this enlightenment is really high...

Of course. , This incident also made Shen Luo once again realize the power of the bear child, this time the bear child died by himself, but he can correct it if he knows the mistake.

After the child got better, he often went to the hospital to see Zhentian. Although the child was a bear, he still knew that his life-saving grace could not be forgotten. He almost entered the Internet cafe a few times and seemed to be caught by Zhentian. It was really slow. He stopped slowly, and later said to Shen Luo: "How can your dog become a fine one? I know where I want to go after hearing it."

Shen Luo pretended to be a mysterious smile, and said, "Of course it is. , My dog ​​has become a fine, you can't tell others." The

bear kid expressed his doubts, Shen Luo didn't say much, anyway, let the bear kid guess by himself!

Of course, this matter also has small tofu pieces in the newspaper. I briefly introduced this matter, but focused on the heroism of the police. Shaking the sky was also mentioned twice. As for Shen Luo, there was not a single word. As mentioned, Shen Luo didn't care, anyway, there were thousands of rewards, but the others didn't care.