Chapter 24

This matter is still widely spread in Yujin River Park. It is said that the boss Shen who runs the pet hospital is a god, and he recognizes any dog. Many residents in this neighborhood are regular visitors to the hospital, and Shen Luo does business at ordinary times, so everyone likes to say good things about him. This time, it adds some legendary color to Shen Luo.

After all, it's easy for you to recognize someone, but for a dog, there is not much difference between the same breed, especially if the coat color is the same.

It's just that it's a bit wrong to say that Shen Luo has everything, and some people even think it's just an advertisement for the hospital, which Shen Luo invited to do the show.

Shen Luo: ...

If you have spare money, you must give it to me, I can use it for the show.

No matter what others say, Shen Luo is too lazy to reason.

Now that the weather is getting colder and colder, Shen Luo wants to find a way to overwinter the animals in the hospital. Some animals have different wintering habits. Because the conditions in the hospital are different from those in the wild, they have to create some conditions to satisfy these animals. Demand.

Up to the present position, Shun Shun has been able to stand up on his hind legs smoothly, not so much that he can walk with his two feet moving. I don't know what inspired it, but he jumped around like a rabbit, or like a kangaroo , Looks more and more energetic. Nowadays, Shun Shun can be regarded as a little star in the hospital, because it has only two legs, and it is still strong, or it has inspired many people. Shun Shun is also getting longer and more beautiful. The hair color is cleaner and more beautiful. She is smooth and shiny. Except for her two legs, she is not very different from ordinary cats. She has a very gentle and amiable personality and likes to follow. The people behind meow and beg for food.

The three little milk cats have gradually grown up, and the nearby residents have already booked them to adopt them back, so don't worry about the future of the little milk cats. It seems that life is really peaceful and harmonious.

This winter, a bun shop was opened nearby, and the buns tasted pretty good. Shen Luo no longer had to rub Zheng Jiamei's buns for breakfast. Moreover, the dogs in the shop seemed to have fallen in love with the buns at that bun shop.

The owner of this bun shop is quite good at doing business. Every time Shen Luo goes to buy buns, when he buys more, he will give two more.

For the first few times, Shen Luo felt embarrassed. The boss said that any buns that could not be sold out on the first day could not be sold the next day. So at night, they were half-sold and half-delivered. This is just right, Shen Luo can also be slightly Save a bit, but I don't know why these cats and dogs fall in love with eating buns.

The weather was not so good this day. It was always gloomy. The cold wind was blowing. Shen Luo didn't really want to go out. Wang Wei took the dogs out for a stroll. Shen Luo told him not to stroll for too long. Come back early. Too suitable.

Wang Wei took the dog out and Shen Luo was busy in the hospital. Not long after the doorbell rang, Shen Luo looked back and found that Ethan came back alone.

"Ethan, why did you come back? How about Wang Wei and the others?" Ethan walked to Shen Luo's side without saying a word.

Shen Luo looked at her strangely, Ethan blinked and stretched out her neck. Shen Luo thought for a while, stretched out his hand, Ethan opened his mouth, and a bun fell on Shen Luo's hand.

Shen Luo:! ! !

Shen Luo's first thought was that Ethan had stolen the buns, but she thought about it and felt wrong again, because Ethan is a very well-behaved dog, basically the best-behaved dog in the hospital, and he was a little bit small at the beginning. The problem is a bit squeamish, and I have been with Shen Luo for two or three years now, and the problem has been changed, and I haven't stolen anything yet!

"What's going on, Ethan?" Ethan whispered, as if to let Shen Luo eat quickly.

After a while, Wang Wei returned with a bunch of dogs.

"What's the matter? As soon as Ethan came back, he vomited a bun to me."

Wang Wei was relieved to see Ethan there, and explained, "I just passed the bun shop and the boss said that it was because of the weather today. Business is not very good. There are a lot of buns left. I bought a few, and he gave some buns. Ethan asked for another one after he finished eating one, and came back when he asked for the second one. I thought something was wrong, no I thought I came back and gave you the buns."

Shen Luo looked at the steamed bun in his hand, suddenly feeling inexplicable, a sour feeling flowing. I didn't expect Ethan to get a free steamed bun and would want to keep it for himself. This feeling of being missed was really moved. .

It was impossible for Shen Luo to eat the saliva. He handed it to Ethan and said, "You can eat it, I won't eat it."

Ethan ooh, let Shen Luo eat it.

Shen Luo tore the buns open, half of them to Ethan, and the other half to a few little milk dogs. Ethan thought for a while and gave his half to a few little milk dogs. The little milk dog ate the buns. He was also very excited, making a tender and happy bark.

While watching Wang Wei, he was very emotional. He didn't expect that a dog would be better than a human being.

To say that Shen Luo has been operating a pet hospital for several years and has encountered everything, but it is the first time that a dog cares about things like this. Ethan is indeed a very spiritual dog. Had it not been for its misfortune, Shen Luo would not have had a chance to meet such a good dog.

Shen Luo thought for a while, this is also the reason why he has to continue to open hospitals to collect stray animals even if he loses money. Sometimes animals can give people more touch and happiness than people.

This night, Shen Luo specially let Ethan go to bed, sleeping in his warm quilt. Before going to bed, Shen Luo also especially told Ethan to go to the bathroom and remember to go to bed.

And Shen Luo also prepared a pajama for Ethan. After Ethan put it on, Shen Luo laughed to death. Xiao Chuan was also attracted to him. It was speechless to see that handsome Ethan was so spoofed by Shen Luo.

What Shen Luo didn't expect was that Ethan didn't shit and pee on the bed, but he put a bad ass in the bed!

Shen Luo was awakened in his sleep, feeling that the bed was smellier than the toilet. He opened his clothes and saw that Ethan did not shit, but this shit is too smelly! No wonder people always use shit to describe someone talking.

Shen Luo woke up from the smelly sobriety, stood on the bed, slapped the quilt hard, and felt a smell lingering on the tip of his nose, but Ethan was still asleep, really.

    Shen Luo had an urge to faint. He finally relented and let Ethan sleep in the bed. As a result, they repaid him like this! This shit is as immortal as today's buns!