Chapter 9

Shen Luo hurriedly covered his nose.

Seeing such a lively scene, Shen Luo felt that his nosebleed was about to come out, which really led the wolf into the room.

After hurriedly running away, Shen Luo caressed the frightened little heart. It was really a test.

It was not until Xiaochuan returned to the room to change clothes after taking a shower that Shen Luo dared to go out.

That night, Shen Luo had a terrific dream, waking up and cursing himself that he really wanted a man to be crazy.

The next day, Shen Luo was a little uncomfortable when he saw Xiaochuan, but fortunately Xiaochuan didn't notice it.

"Today, we need to transport some of the cat litter and cat food and dog food in the warehouse to the hospital for replenishment," Shen Luo opened the car door.

Xiao Chuan immediately went to help move things without saying anything.

Half of the car is cat litter and cat food and dog food, and the other half is for cats and dogs, but because of this, the car is also a lot crowded.

After arriving at the hospital, a noisy day began.

Xiaochuan still adapts very quickly here, and the animals like him quite a lot, and soon get used to treating him as a family member.

On this day, an aunt sent a pregnant female cat.

"It's so poor, this cat was beaten and she is pregnant!" The aunt wrapped the pregnant cat in an old dress. The cat was still struggling, and the old clothes could still see blood coming out. Up.

Shen Luo asked Wang Wei to hug the female cat and uncovered her clothes. The hair on her body was bald, dark, and very thin. Only her belly was bulging. No wonder the aunt could tell that the cat was pregnant. . The most shocking thing is that there is a wound on the belly and also on the leg.

"What's the matter with this?" the

aunt hurriedly explained: "When I saw him, a few young men were holding a knife and were about to cut their stomachs! They were downstairs in my house, and I was thinking about doing this in front of my house. This kind of thing is too shameful, if the cat's ghost comes to revenge in the future, isn't it my family's bad luck? My grandchildren go to school every day to pass there."

Shen Luo was a little bit dumbfounded, but he didn't expect this to be the reason.

"Wang Bo, you and Wang Wei will wash her up first, and perform the suture operation immediately."

Wang Bo quickly agreed, and took Wang Wei to the operating room.

Shen Luo turned around and said to her aunt, "Thank you. There are not many people like you who think of doing good and accumulating virtue." The

aunt smiled, knowing that this matter has nothing to do with him, and said: "Then Okay, the cat will be handed over to you. I'll go back first."

Shen Luo sent them to the door before turning around.

Xiaochuan suddenly called him: "Boss, are there many things like this?" In the

past few days, I saw some people sending stray animals. They were all dirty. Most of them didn't grow fat and were injured like this. See you for the first time.

Shen Luo made a helpless expression, and said: "Injured animals are more common, but there are also some accidents. For example, they fell, accidentally got stuck, accidentally pierced, etc., but like this It's rare to harm animals artificially."