Chapter 98

Shen Luo listened to the girl's words, and only hoped that they could thoroughly implement this sentence.

On this day, Xiaochuan did not go to see Jin Guodong, but stayed in the hospital to sort out the information. Shen Luo glanced at it secretly and found that he could not even read a title, which was really frustrated.

After reading the information, Xiaochuan helped Shen Luo change the manuscript.

While revising the manuscript, Shen Luo couldn't help but ask: "Which school did you graduate from? I feel that the culture is a bit higher than mine."

Xiaochuan looked at the computer, typing quickly in his hand, and said, "You ask. What is this for?"

Shen Luo said, "It's nothing, just ask

me curiously." Xiao Chuan finished in one go. After saving the file, he said, "My experience of studying at school is not the same as others. At the beginning, I decided to study in business school. I worked with MBA from several schools and helped my dad after returning..."

Xiaochuan's educational experience is different from ordinary people. The Xu family trained him as an heir, and his study experience is very different from Xu Jinyang. For him, Education is not a big deal, what matters is ability.

Shen Luonao made up for it, thinking that Xiaochuan should have been taught by a tutor since he was a child and then studied abroad, right?

Shen Luo sent the manuscript to the editor, and then began to compile the materials of the animals waiting to be adopted and the tracking records of the animals that had been adopted.

Xu Jinyang came over and stretched his head to look at Shen Luo's information.

Although Shen Luo didn't read too much, he wrote well in one hand, so he was not afraid of Xu Jinyang.

Unexpectedly, Xu Jinyang would still comment on the side: "The writing is so mediocre, a bit worse than my brother."

Shen Luo almost vomited blood, Xu Jinyang's own words are like a dog crawl, and he dare to laugh at him!

"What about yourself? Your brother writes so well, you should not be bad!"

Mr. Xu Jinyang seemed to sigh, and said, "I don't think I'll need to sign here or there anyway, like my brother, and I don't need to show my handwriting, so I don't have to do my homework honestly, so the handwriting is worse. "

Then, Xu Jinyang told me about the fact that he didn't like to do homework since he was a child, and then spent money to hire ghostwriters. He also said that he knew that teachers and parents knew about him, but they didn't mention him. Finally, he concluded: "I think they all know that I am a genius, and these things are trivial to me."

Shen Luo: ...the

first time I saw such a narcissistic kid.

"It's my own hand to learn, it's nothing to float on the surface." Shen Luo sniffed.

Xu Jinyang said: "I have learned so much what to do, and I have my brother in my family! Anyway, I have no worries about eating and drinking in my life."

"You really can think about it."

"It was originally, but since my brother returned, the whole person It has changed. I seized my toys. I wrote homework and changed my remote control robot to play for half an hour. Alas... I can't compare to my brother in business."

Shen Luo felt funny.

In fact, Xu Jinyang's thoughts are quite common among the children of rich families. Anyway, there are people who inherit the family business in the front, and the ones in the back are raised freely. It is not strictly required, and it can save some trouble.