Chapter 97

This time Xiaochuan came to city b not only to see Shen Luo, but also because of the cooperation he had negotiated with Jin Guodong last time.

After Xiaochuan packed up, he went out with his secretary and driver. Before leaving, he did not forget to explain that Xu Jinyang stayed in the pet hospital and did his homework seriously.

After Xiaochuan left, Zheng Jiamei teased Xu Jinyang and said: "Brother Xu family, your brother is so fierce!"

Xu Jinyang pouted and said, "It's okay." Obviously, he didn't have much confidence.

Zheng Jiamei said: "Don't you hate him?"

Xu Jinyang said: "He is my brother, why should I hate him? You are so annoying, why do you always say bad things about my brother!"

Shen Luo laughed secretly while listening.

Although he didn't know why Xiao Chuan was so pretentious to his brother, he felt that there must be a reason for Xiao Chuan to do that.

"Okay, Zheng Jiamei, work honestly, don't tease the children, lamb, you do your homework obediently, and your brother will be back soon."

Xu Jinyang nodded, and he did his homework obediently.

Shen Luo felt that this little fat man was quite obedient, and at a young age, not only did he not hate his brother, but instead spoke for him, it was really rare to have a minded attitude.

Shen Luo didn't know how to take children, so he could only help to see Xu Jinyang could not go out for a run.

In the afternoon, Yichen came with blue eyes. Shen Luo looked at him profusely and said, "Why come here at this time, it's so hot."

Yichen sat down on the sofa and waved his hands. The adult seemed to say: "Oh, don't say anything, Lan Jing got into trouble, I will take him to avoid the wind."

Shen Luo felt curious, and sat down and asked, "Why is Lan Jing so good?"

Yichen suddenly felt embarrassed and said, "Isn't this coming to school? My mother urges me to do my homework every day, but I can't finish writing a lot of homework. Then Lan Jing stole Wang Xiaoqing's homework next door. , I threw the homework in the flowerbed, and then came out with Blue Eyes, hoping they could find the homework, don't doubt that Lan Jing was the one."

Shen Luo:...

Lan Jing sat aside, licking his paws and licking hair, looking innocent. Shen Luo found it hard to imagine the appearance.

Xu Jinyang did two hours of homework, and he couldn't sit still anymore. Hearing this, he immediately came over to talk and said, "You also have a lot of homework?"

Although Yichen didn't know Xu Jinyang, the kids were all simple. He replied: "Yes, there is not only a book, but also what to write a diary, do surveys, do good deeds, oops, I am dizzy."

Xu Jinyang raised the homework in Yang's hand and said: "I also have a lot of , But my brother is staring at me every day and I'm almost done."

So Yi Chen leaned in quickly and began to chat with Xu Jinyang.

The two children talked about homework first, then cats, and then their classmates, and then they talked about funny cartoons. They both had a very enjoyable chat.

Later, with Yichen's permission, Xu Jinyang touched his blue eyes and bought a canned cat for him.

Shen Luo couldn't help but think that the friendship between children is really too simple.