Chapter 108

In fact, the people in the hospital didn't sleep well last night. Wang Wei kept getting up to see the little Satsuma. Ethan lay in the doghouse like a cute girl. Little Satsuma drilled his belly and wanted to find milk. Wake up to soak milk for Little Satsuma every two or three hours. Fortunately, Little Satsuma doesn't know much about it.

Nie Changfeng saw Shen Luo the next day and said that some medical expenses could be waived for him. The medical expenses could be calculated at the cost price, and the doctor's operation expenses could be waived. This also depends on the good relationship between the two hospitals.

Shen Luo refused, and said, "I didn't pay the medical expenses by myself. It was my grandson. You can just ask for it. Anyway, I think you are quite rich."

Nie Changfeng thought for a while, and asked him to prepare two copies. One copy is for Shen Luo and the other is for the driver who caused the accident.

After seeing the price, Shen Luo was very satisfied.

It's just that the person would certainly not lose money and apologize easily, so no one was seen on the first day after the accident.

The next day, even Father Xing brought his old man to the door, and the two came to see the Pitbull.

When Mr. Xing asked about Mengmeng, Shen Luo said: "I think the police station has a good responsibility judgment, so I have no other ideas, I just hope Mengmeng will get better." Mr.

Xing sighed and said: " That dog is also pitiful."

Shen Luo was silent. Over the years, he had seen very clearly that a person's life would be high or low, let alone just a dog.

Duoduo has always been with Mengmeng in the hospital. Ethan and Zhentian helped to watch the three little Satsumas. Little Satsuma was running around in the hospital when he was able to run. They had a lot of fun, anyone watching. At this scene, thinking about Mengmeng's encounter will make you sigh.

The Internet has also responded a lot to this matter, because the differences are relatively large, and Yuan Ying and You Minran both reposted Weibo. Their Weibo was reposted by some good friends in the circle, and naturally many fans knew about it. This matter.

Father Xing was finishing talking with Shen Luo, and Officer Chen also came.

Officer Chen greeted Old Man Xing, then sat down and asked about Mengmeng's situation.

Shen Luo said: "It's still in danger, so I need to observe it carefully."

Officer Chen said, "I hope she can get out of danger."

Shen Luo nodded. If this matter had not been for Officer Chen's help, it hadn't been so smoothly for evidence collection! Shen Luo knew that the driver who caused the accident was so arrogant because the family did have a relationship. Without the help of a familiar police officer, some people might be involved.

Officer Chen seemed to have just come to ask about the situation. After asking, he chatted with Mr. Xing. When Mr. Xing left, he also got up and left.

Xiaochuan said: "I'm afraid Officer Chen has been under a lot of pressure."

Shen Luo frowned.

Xiaochuan explained: "He can call to ask about the cute situation, but he ran by himself and sat for more than half an hour. Don't you think it's abnormal?" The

police station is very busy, and there are so many trivial things. It is impossible for Officer Chen to have such a leisurely time.

Shen Luo thought for a while before he came to realize that, in fact, Officer Chen did not come here by himself, but came under the pressure of the police station. What the policemen asked him to do, it is easy to guess, not just to let him Persuade yourself not to demand so much? Shen Luo couldn't help but sneered. Paying some money to look at the dog is also demanding?