Chapter 45

As soon as the person saw Shaking, his eyes were fixed on him. Shen Luo always felt that his eyes were a little scary, but the shaking was so natural, he obviously didn't feel the dangerous aura, so Shen Luo watched carefully from the side. Up.

Zhentian walked to Shen Luo's side, meaning, what's the matter with me?

Shen Luo pointed to the man and his dog, and said, "This gentleman wants to see you."

Zhentian seemed to understand, and turned his head to look at the man. The man obviously didn't expect Zhentian to be so human. After a moment of stunned, he smiled and said: "Really smart."

Shen Luo said: "Shaking is indeed very smart, much smarter than most of the dogs I have seen." The

German black back belongs to A dog with a high IQ and strong self-control will not become the first choice for police dogs and military dogs, but this kind of dog can't be controlled by ordinary people, and the appearance is more prestige than cute, so ordinary people will not raise it.

The man heard Shen Luo's words, nodded, and said to Zhentian: "This is my dog, named Duke, the same as you." The

eyes of the two dogs blended together, and the other dog obviously shrank. Shrinking, the vigor of shaking the sky is not comparable to ordinary dogs.

The man obviously wanted Zhentian and the Duke to get close. The Duke got the order and leaned towards Zhentian. Zhentian glanced at him, but there was no response, and the dog cautiously got down beside Zhentian.

Luo praised Shen said: "Your dog is also very clever!"

The man smiled and said:. "Not as loudly, this is a rare case of a good dog, but unfortunately has neutered the"

do dogs and Army dogs, of course, must be neutered, lest the estrus affects temperament, which in turn affects training and tasks.

Shen Luo touched the sky, and now only Shen Luo in the hospital can touch the sky.

"In fact, for dogs, sterilization is not a bad thing, what do you think?"

The man listened and said, "You are right!"

The dog in his family is actually a male dog, but if the dog like Zhentian is not sterilized, he will definitely find a black-backed female dog to have a baby with Zhentian.

Although Zhentian has not encountered many dogs who want to have children with him in his life, he is also very concerned about going out. In the park, he often encounters bitches with unknown circumstances.

The man sat for a while, looked at the situation in the hospital, asked the secretary to give Shen Luo a business card and money in a paper bag, and then left with his dog.

Shen Luo held the paper bag, sighing in his heart, rich people are generous, touch it, at least not less than 20,000!

Although Shen Luo received a bit more for the treatment of the black back, it was obviously an extra thank you fee.

Looking at the business card again, Shen Luo knew why the other party could be so wealthy. It turned out to be Jin Guodong, a well-known real estate company. Xiaoxiangyuan Real Estate Company founded by Jin Guodong is one of the largest companies in China. I did not expect that he would be able to follow such a big man There are intersections. Fortunately, that man is a dog lover.

Jin Guodong's black bronzing business card was carefully put away by Shen Luo. It wasn't that he was looking for someone in the future, but there was some ostentatiousness. Maybe he could take out this business card in the future and then shake it up!