Chapter 105

Shen Luo felt that the cat was treating himself as an emperor, and following him was a grace.

Shen Luo brought the yellow cat back, and the dogs surrounded him. Shen Luo said, "No fighting, no quarreling. If you violate it, close the black house!" The

dogs backed three steps together, and the yellow cat flung its tail. , Walked in front of Shen Luo, as if Shen Luo was the eunuch who issued the order beside him, he was the cold king. Shen Luo had a painful feeling of beeping a dog.

After the yellow cat entered the hospital, he patrolled the hospital and found that there were still many animals in the hospital. He was a little dissatisfied, but because Shen Luo gave the cat canned food, he decided to endure it first.

Shen Luo named the yellow cat Rhubarb. The yellow cat was not satisfied. He thought that the dog was called that name.

"Then what do you want to call?" The

yellow cat is not good at naming, but he insists that he has a veto.

Shen Luo persuaded: "Look, how good rhubarb is, and it's down to earth, you can still have an English name."

"What English name?"

"hwangthefirst, which is the first of my emperor, in ordinary words is Taizu." Shen Roco's energy flickered.

"Then I can call Taizu."

Shen Luo said meaningfully: "Do you know that there is an animal called river crab in this world?" The

yellow cat showed a thoughtful expression, and Shen Luo said, "Don't think about it. The one who uses the law is called Rhubarb."

"No, my name is Huang."

"What's the difference with Rhubarb?"

Shen Luo was about to be defeated by him.

Regarding the name, Shen Luo discussed with the yellow cat for half an hour. Shen Luo felt that he was about to collapse. In fact, other people also felt that he was about to collapse. Shen Luo actually meowed with the cat for half an hour! Is this boss crazy?

Finally, in the dispute, the yellow cat's name was named by Mi Huang, because when the yellow cat said he was going to be called Mao Huang, Afei stared at him coldly. Shen Luo got cold and immediately rejected it, and then he was rejected. Set as Mi Huang.

Mi Huang is yelling fast, others will hear it as beige, and then strangely, this cat is obviously orange, and there is no raccoon. How is it called beige?

Of course, this western and ambitious cat would not care about these.

After Wang Bo's inspection, it was said that this cat was only five months old! Shen Luo was shocked. Is it true that a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers? How dare to confront so many dogs. At first, Shen Luo thought that the cat looked small because it was too skinny, but it turned out to be so small!

At the beginning, Shen Luo was a little worried that the Emperor Mi would be very domineering, but he didn't expect that this cat would be quite sensible and didn't conflict with other cats, just not getting along well with the dog.

Shen Luo spends two hours a day making cat costumes. The ball is naturally to be a model. It is a pity not to make such a beautiful cat, but A Chou is really not good-looking. After Zheng Jiamei struggles, she decides to let the ball go. To be a model of a fairy, of course the fairy is single.

There are also white clouds and black soil. The white clouds need to be reversed. The black and white background colors of the two cats are very good for making clothes, and their figures are also very slender and beautiful. The beautiful cat like a two-color puppet can't fall. Begged, Mi Huang, with his domineering temperament, became a model cp with the two-color puppet Xi Shi. The name of the two-color puppet was named Xi Shi, and everyone accepted the name very much, because Mei Miao was worthy of the name.