Chapter 42

Shen Luo was also stunned by listening, and asked: "What dream?"

Xiaochuan shook his fishing rod, and said: "I have been dreaming a lot recently. Dreaming about some life scenes, I feel very familiar, I think it should be my previous Some memories of life."

Shen Luo listened to it, and it took a while before he came back to his senses, meaning that Xiaochuan is slowly recalling his past? That means that he will soon be able to remember who he is, and then go back to his previous life.

Next, both of them fished quietly, and neither of them spoke.

Perhaps because of the quietness, the fish bite one after another. Shen Luo had never been so smooth in fishing, but he felt suffocated in his heart and felt very uncomfortable.

After a long time, Xiaochuan suddenly said: "I don't know why. Thinking of the past, I don't feel very happy."

Shen Luo couldn't help but be stunned. What did this mean?

Xiaochuan's face was suddenly flushed, and his eyes deliberately did not look at Shen Luo. Instead, he turned to look at the scenery across the river, and said, "I'm telling you, I have a very good life in my dream and I should be considered a rich man. However, I actually feel that the current life is very good and comfortable, which makes me reluctant..."

Shen Luo suddenly understood what Xiaochuan meant. Xiaochuan said that he likes the current life.

Shen Luo felt that his heart suddenly lit up, and all the haze had been dissipated, just like this spring, lifelessness was replaced by vitality, as if all the flowers were blooming at the same time.

After pondering for a while, Shen Luo said: "Even if you think of the past and remember who you are, you are still our friend. If you want, you can come back anytime."

Xiaochuan looked back and smiled, as if I wanted to say something, but the surface of the water fluctuated. Obviously, a big fish had taken the bait.

"Quick, help me fishing rod!" Xiaochuan immediately stood up and shouted.

Shen Luo hurriedly stood up and helped Xiaochuan pull the fishing rod from the side. In a hurry, he accidentally shook Xiaochuan's hand and immediately bounced off like an electric shock. However, Xiaochuan did not know it, and pulled Shen Luo over, let him hold the fishing rod, his hand passed behind Shen Luo, holding the fishing rod, and then desperately pulling back, Shen Luo was circled by Xiaochuan. In his arms, the whole person is messed up, Nima, you don't know that I like men, you still like this... What a horrible little fairy!

Shen Luo suddenly exploded with strength and slammed the fishing rod back. The big fish, which was still struggling in the water just now, drew a white arc in the air and landed on the grass nearby.

Xiaochuan also sat down on the ground, haha ​​laughed, and said, "Boss, I didn't expect you to be so powerful when you broke out."

Shen Luo looked at his hands and said, " Not as strong as you."

Big fish went ashore. After that, the charming atmosphere at the beginning was gone. Shen Luo looked at Xiaochuan, wondering if he was really heartless or pretending not to care.

After squeezing a fist, Mr. Shen Luo went over and caught the big fish that was still fluttering on the ground, and said, "Good fellow, it weighs ten pounds! No wonder the strength is so great!"

Xiaochuan looked over and said, "What fish? ? " "

looked like a strip of grass carp, I have not been caught such a big fish in the river, you really are good luck. "hands of the big fish still wriggling, more than half of all the attention Shen Luo Was attracted to the past.