Chapter 32

The woman wiped her eyes and her voice became hoarse with excitement: "This child hasn't laughed like this in a long time."

Shen Luo looked at the child holding Bai Zhuzhu, Bai Zhuzhu was also very cute in the boy's arms. Yes, he didn't struggle, but he smelled it on the boy and looked a little excited.

Shen Luo folded his arms and asked, "Are you sure you want to adopt this dog?" The

woman nodded, "As long as Zhuangzhuang likes it, what can't it?"

"The dog is different. If your child pulls his tail or If you hit him, he will fight back. At that time, you may hurt the child."

If Bai Zhuzhu really helps Zhuang Zhuang's condition, Shen Luo will not mind that Bai Zhuzhu is adopted. After all, the pet cares about the owner. Will they be nice to them, will they abandon them, as to whether the owner is very rich, whether he is very beautiful, whether there are any defects, it is not what they care about.

The woman hurriedly said: "You can rest assured, Zhuang Zhuang is very obedient. You will not hit people casually, and of course you will not hit dogs casually."

Shen Luo flicked his fingers and said, "In this case, you can try to adopt. Over time, we will pay attention to the situation of Zhuang Zhuang and Bai Zhuzhu. If we find something wrong, we have the right to bring Bai Zhuzhu back."

Women obviously have no objection. As long as they can adopt Bai Zhuzhu, they can be under any conditions. accept.

After finally gaining Shen Luo's approval, Zhuang Zhuang's mother, Bai Jie, also breathed a sigh of relief. The whole person relaxed a little and began to talk about Zhuang Zhuang.

"Although this child doesn't know how to communicate with others, he is very obedient and sensible. He can learn and is very kind. If anyone in the family is sick or injured, he will stay with him. He is really good. He doesn't know how to say it, but he understands it in his heart." Bai Jie talked about her son with a smile on her face. Shen Luo saw that although she was dressed up as an old-fashioned, she was actually quite beautiful in appearance, like a typical working woman. Appearance, it is estimated that this life will be put on the son.

Shen Luo couldn't help feeling grief. Everyone has their own hardships in life. Some people insist on a belief that outsiders can't understand. The person involved may not have thought of giving up.

Shen Luo had no choice but to enter this role at the beginning, but now he is more and more integrated into this role, and the feeling in it can be experienced later. For these wandering animals, perhaps it is the same as Baijie for her son Zhuangzhuang. It is not just a simple dependence, but a life-saving straw. If you give up, then the animals waiting to be saved, maybe There is no hope.

Shen Luo silently watched Bai Jie finish the procedures and bought some more things, then Zhuang Zhuang held Bai Zhuzhu, Bai Jie held things in both hands, and the two of them left with a smile.

Until the mother and son had gone for a long time, Shen Luo was still immersed in his thoughts.

"Boss, call!" Zheng Jiamei shouted.

Shen Luo came back to his senses, walked over, and answered the phone to realize that the other party was from the Brothers Hospital, and the other party asked for help if he had something to do.

"A dog was bruised. The owner has always asked us to do our best to rescue him. Don't worry about spending money. It's just that this dog has lost too much blood and is in urgent need of blood transfusion. Our blood source is insufficient. I want to ask if you can Bring your dog to donate blood?"