Chapter 43

When Shen Luo saw that the child was stuck with Duoduo, he felt that this would not work. Although Duoduo was two, his temper was not very bad, but it was really annoying and would get angry. To avoid worse things, Shen Luo hurriedly Go forward and take the kid to play with Dodo and Mengmeng.

Although Duo Duo is second-hand, it also has some specialties. For example, it blinks. Satsuma is very deceptive because of his appearance. When he blinks one eye, it is like winking. When blinking two eyes, he will be slanted. Looking at you with your head, blinking your eyes, your head will be tilted to the other side, and people who don't know will definitely be cut off like this.

Sure enough, as soon as Shen Luo let Duo Duo do this, the bear child was fascinated. Shen Luo taught the bear child a few gestures and asked him to do that, and Duoduo cooperated to pose a very cute look. The bear child finally choked Duoduo's neck, and everyone was relieved.

While Sun Lixin was holding the camera to take a picture, Shen Luo taught the child to pose, and Shen Luo was sweating when he was tired.

After half a day, the photo was finally finished. Shen Luo also breathed a sigh of relief, and said to Sun Lixin: "Look at me, I

will soon become a small worker in your family." Sun Lixin also knew that Shen Luo was there just now, so it went so smoothly. Said: "Thank you so much, I was able to open the door smoothly this time, thanks to you, this time I will give you an extra 200 yuan of hard work!" The last sentence was whispered.

Shen Luo snorted softly and said: "That's pretty much the same." After the

photo was washed, the effect was particularly good, but Shen Luo felt that it would be better if there was no bear child in the photo.

This set of photos was enlarged and placed in the showcase as a sample after obtaining the consent of the parents of the bear children.

Because of this, the Samoyed couple finally got busy. They were taken to take pictures after a five-decade distance from the mountain. The two dogs became more and more familiar with each other. They gradually adapted to this life and got used to being fiddled with. Was caught by the bear kid.

Zheng Jiamei felt that her Samoyed was too pitiful, and she was squeezed like this by Shen Luo.

Samoyed has become the most popular model in the studio. Of course, Ethan and other pets also have part-time jobs, but Samoyed is the most popular.

On this day, Wang Wei threw out the garbage as usual. Every time he cleaned up at night, there was a lot of garbage in the hospital, and Wang Wei had to run several times.

Wang Wei came in from the outside and said to Shen Luosuo, "Boss, I saw a dog lying underneath a car, but I yelled a good sentence and the dog refused to come out. Why don't you try?"

Shen Luo stood up and asked, "Where is it?"

"Just near the trash can, there was a car parked there for a long time."

Shen Luo followed Wang Wei, and there was a black Santana that had been parked for a long time. The shadow, on a closer look, seems to be a dog that has always been black and white.

"I look like a border animal husbandry, I don't know if it's real." Wang Wei said while propping his knees next to him.

Shen Luo lay on the ground and teased the dog under the car, but a weak voice came from under the car: "Meow~"

Shen Luo and Wang Wei were both stunned, looking at each other in disbelief. It's a dog, why does it suddenly meow?

Shen Luo tried to use the power, and he found out that the other party was a dog, but what happened to that special meow!