Chapter 46

The cat kept meowing and sounded very pitiful. Shen Luo felt that he was moaning like a human because it was too painful. This was involuntary.

However, those blue eyes are really beautiful, big and deep, and people can't help but stare at them.

After Wang Bo treated the cat's wound, he placed it in the cage. The cat licked itself and meowed again. Shen Luo was a little worried that the cat would make his voice dumb.

From that day on, the elementary school student would come every day, staying for about half an hour every day, but the elementary student's personality was introverted. Even if he hadn't gotten up with Shen Luo and the others for several days, Shen Luo couldn't help but think that it was not all children They are all extroverts.

On this day, A Hua was sent by Yuan Ying again, and Bobu was also sent here, and the pet hospital suddenly became a lot of lively.

Shen Luo helped Bobo take care of the hair on her body. You Minran didn't want to cut Bobo, so she could only take care of it carefully.

The big horn flew in from outside, and stood beside Shen Luo quietly without saying a word. Shen Luo was a little puzzled: "What's the matter?" The

big horn took two steps next to Shen Luo and said: "Dog, dog !"

Shen Luo was still a little dizzy, could it be that something went wrong with the dog in the family?

Seeing that the loudspeaker could not explain clearly, Shen Luo simply communicated with him directly.

After a while, Shen Luo realized that it was the Big Horn who had discovered a Pit Bulldog, and it had a completely different personality from the Pit Bulldog last time.

Shen Luo was overjoyed. Several months have passed since this incident. The owner of the Pit Bulldog also called several times to ask, but there was no news about the big horn, and Shen Luo couldn't help it. The owner of the Pit Bulldog was quite disappointed. of.

Unexpectedly, this time I really let the big speakers be found.

"Big Horn, thank you for your hard work, take a good rest, tomorrow you will take me over." According to Big Horn's memory, that family is quite far away.

The big horn pecked at Shen Luo's clothes and ran after him, meaning don't forget the apples and melon seeds.

Shen Luo was a little helpless, how could this big speaker be so able to pay for it.

"It's just the first step when you found out. I'll go over and see if people agree to let their dog marry other dogs. What if you don't agree? You have to keep looking."

Big Horn originally thought As long as he found another pit bulldog, he would be able to eat apples and melon seeds. Unexpectedly, Shen Luo would say this, but the bird would be mad!

The big horn leapt up, stretched out its wings like a big beauty fanned him, desperately fanning Shen Luo, and shouting: "Big liar! Big liar! Big liar! Big idiot! Big idiot! Big idiot! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Shen Luo was tapped several times before grabbing the big horn. Looking at the small eyes of the big horn, Shen Luo suddenly realized that the big horn seems to have something called Angry emotions.

After thinking about it, I blamed myself for not being clear. Shen Luo thought for a while and said, "Then I will buy you butter melon seeds first, and when this is done, I will buy apples for you and your wife. How about?"