Chapter 5

"It seems that the cat should be sent out early." Zheng Jiamei scratched the long-haired cat's chin. The long-haired cat did not snore, but jumped out all of a sudden and walked over to rub Shen Luo.

Shen Luo touched her head and said, "This cat is not easy to gain a sense of security. The two of us have protected her, so she feels safe. If she is sent to a new place, I am afraid she can't bear it."

Animals There are also mental illnesses, and generally no one understands it. They only think that this cat or this dog has quirks, so animals are actually very painful.

Zheng Jiamei stubbornly said, "It seems that you want to keep it, so let's choose a name first!"

Shen Luo remembered that the cat was like a furry ball when it froze, and said, "Just call it a ball! "

Zheng Kamei nod, the long-haired cat's name to Sphere.

After two days in the hospital calmly, Shen Luo suddenly received a call, saying that the patient was awake and asked him to go to the hospital.

Shen Luo felt like he was finally here, as if he had picked up an injured cat or dog and sent it to the hospital. The hospital treated him and then asked himself for medical expenses.

Bringing her wallet, Shen Luo came to the hospital, where the attending doctor was waiting.

"This patient woke up this morning. There were no injuries in other places, but the head received a big hit. It should have been a car accident. After he woke up, he said that he didn't remember anything, even his name. . the "

Shen Luo listening to mind only one word: pit father!

The plot in the TV series made him meet and picked up a person, and it turned out to be amnesia. If he is a female, I am afraid that he will follow the script of the romance drama. Fortunately, he is a male.

Shen Luo went to pay the medical bills, but fortunately it was not expensive, just used some medicine and two days of hospitalization.

When he arrived in the ward, Shen Luo saw the man he had picked up, with gauze wrapped around his head, in a daze.

When I met, my embarrassed look was amazing. At this time, I saw it more beautifully. The smooth face was sharp and angular, the dark eyes were blank, the eyebrows were thick and dark, the lips were pale pink, and the words handsome Not enough to describe.

Seeing Shen Luo, the other party also nodded gently.

"Hello, I'm Shen Luo, I am the one who saved you."

"Thank you." The man looked grateful.

Shen Luo sat down on the chair next to the bed and said, "Do you really remember something?" The

man shook his head: "I don't remember anything, my mind is blank."

Shen Luo muttered and said, "Okay." Okay, I see, you should be raised in the hospital first, and when you get better, you will work for me to repay the debt, and I will pay you the medical expenses." The

man's dark eyes flashed with a light, and he nodded without hesitation: "Good." The

promise was too refreshing, but it made Shen Luo feel lost.

The doctor said that he would be discharged from the hospital in a few days, and Shen Luo was relieved. If he stayed for half a month and a month, he would not be responsible.

After returning to the hospital, Shen Luo said that a new employee was coming to the hospital.

Zheng Jiamei excitedly said, "What do men and women look like?"