Chapter 91

Not long after Affi was born, and everyone did not breathe a sigh of relief, Mengmeng also started, but Afei was in the afternoon and Mengmeng was at night.

Mengmeng is going to give birth to Mengmengda Little Satsuma, many people are staring, even Zheng Jiamei is reluctant to leave after get off work, has been guarding in the hospital.

At the beginning, Shen Luo had doubted that Mengmeng had not many cubs in his belly, and everyone else firmly believed that Mengmeng was definitely for Duoduo's cubs.

At about eleven o'clock in the evening, Mengmeng gave birth to three puppies smoothly. Shen Luo took a look, and then heaved a sigh of relief. It was indeed a little Satsuma, not a mixed race.

Seeing heartless, thinking about eating every day, Shen Luo thought to himself, no wonder you can't find a female ticket!

After the puppies were born, Zheng Jiamei and Wang Bo both slept away. Shen Luo inspected the hospital and planned to stay overnight. After all, today there are two litters of seven small lives born, but Wang Wei said he could handle it.

Before Shen Luo left, Zheng Jiamei's phone came after her, and her voice vaguely said, "Boss, can you bring more watermelons tomorrow? My family thinks it is delicious, and I want to buy them with you, but my mother scolded me. I said that I didn't grab two more, so I would send them to my boyfriend's house."

Shen Luo said in his heart: In your family background, a watermelon is worth worrying about?

"Really delicious?" Shen Luo felt a little surprised.

Zheng Jiamei said: "If you don't believe me, you should always believe my mother. Her tongue is a golden tongue. Is it natural or wild? You can taste it after one bite."

Shen Luo doesn't doubt this, he At one time I felt that Zheng Jiamei's mother was willing to let her daughter have such a job entirely because she could often eat wild crucian carp, native chicken, corn, carrots and other real local products.

Shen Luo himself had a thick tongue, and he had eaten gluttonous rice when he was destitute, so he really couldn't distinguish these things.

However, Shen Luo also readily agreed to Zheng Jiamei's request for watermelon. Anyway, he eats it alone, and farmers and friends don't want it. It would be a waste not to eat it.

So the next day, Shen Luo brought more than a dozen watermelons, and Zheng Jiamei specially asked for an hour off and sent the watermelons back.

As soon as Zheng Jiamei returned to the hospital, her mother's phone came after her: "Mimi, the watermelon at home has been sorted out. Ask if your boss has any more!"

Zheng Jiamei drove the voiceover, and Shen Luo Looking at the account book next to

me, I was %**%* "Auntie, I'm listening, how much do you want?"

Zheng Jiamei's mother thought about it for a while and said, "You want a hundred kilos, and I can buy it. of. "

Shen Luo: ......

" your mother is the watermelon to eat it so much "?!

watermelon relatively cheap price, but Zheng Jia Mei's mother know Luo Shen virtues, on more than a dozen melons stuffed one hundred , And said that he made a profit, and a melon is less than ten yuan on average.

Of course, Shen Luo didn't have that many watermelons. After thinking about it, he said, "I'll go back and ask about this. I only have dozens of melon seedlings. It's not easy to grow so many."