Chapter 130

Shen Luo discussed with Xiaochuan about expanding the hospital. Xiaochuan also felt it was necessary. The stray animals brought back from the demolition area last time have already filled the hospital. If the hospital comes with two more animals with infectious diseases, it will be true. Can't live anymore.

Shen Luo and Xiaochuan were standing in front of the hospital. They were discussing how to expand the hospital. It is impossible to go to both sides, because on one side is Boss Dai's small supermarket. The family's history is longer than Shen Luo's hospital and it is impossible to move. Go, on the other side is a mobile phone repair shop or the like. It is a small facade and the place is enough to turn around. It's boring if it expands. If you go there, it's a stewed meat shop and bun shop. Several owners do business. They are all doing well, and there is no intention to relocate at all.

Xiaochuan said, "I think it's better to go upstairs. The floors are opened up, and the stairs are repaired. They can be used to store medicines and serve as an inpatient department."

Shen Luo looked at the tea house on the second floor and said, "Upstairs. The boss didn't say to transfer." There

is a relatively narrow two-way street in front of the hospital . There are not many cars. Usually people are walking. The road leading to the park is the road to the park. However, it has been miraculously opened for two or three years.

Xiaochuan said, "It's not that you are going to do this now. Just wait. I think this teahouse will be closed if you can't make it. It won't make any money."

Shen Luo didn't pay attention, because the owner of the teahouse told him. Unfamiliar, he didn't pay attention to other people's business.

After looking around for a long time, Shen Luo sighed and said, "It would be great if these places could be bought, alas..."

This place is backed by a new commercial district, and the front is Yujin River Park. The place is still very good. If Shen Luo just drove an ordinary pet hospital, and he could live on with the pets in this community alone.

Therefore, the rent for the facades here is not cheap. The two facades of Shen Luo add up to about 100,000 a year. Every time Shen Luo pays the rent, it is very painful.

Xiao Chuan nodded and said, "Indeed, you want to buy it. Let's find a way."

Shen Luo couldn't help showing a smile, stretched out his hand to put his arms around Xiaochuan's shoulder, and said, "Then you have to give me a lot of tricks and make more money."

The little biscuit road that Xiaochuan opened for Shen Luo is really a source of money. Now that all sanitation business licenses have been approved, Shen Luo can be regarded as formal production. With the proof, not only the physical stores are selling well, but the online sales are also good, and the amount of income is rising every month.

Xiaochuan said: "Okay, I'll tell you when I see it." The

two of them put their arms around each other, talking and laughing, and entered the hospital.

What Shen Luo likes is that Xiaochuan never assumes his posture, saying that he has money to give Shen Luo flowers. Although Shen Luo is gay, but he also considers himself a man, how can he live on other people's money? But it was indeed fortunate for him to be able to meet Xiaochuan. After Xiaochuan came, things in the hospital seemed to have begun to take a turn for the better.

Shen Luo was in a good mood, and Zheng Jiamei said, "Boss, look at my stool." At

Shen Luo, Zheng Jiamei's stool has been removed. Only one pillar and the following wheels are left. The cushion part and the back of the chair have been removed, and sponges and the like have been thrown on the ground. This is really familiar.