Chapter 95

The sick Pomeranian spends most of the time in the bottle, and there must be someone to accompany the bottle to ensure that there is no disturbance in the process, so Wang Bo is also very busy.

Every time at this time, Shen Luo felt that there was indeed a shortage of staff in the hospital.

The day after the bottle was finished, the Pomeranian showed no obvious signs of improvement. Wang Bo said, "It's a good thing if there is no deterioration." It

's almost time for the submission of the manuscript. Shen Luo is sitting in front of the computer and writing, because Pomeranian Regarding dogs, he decided to write an article about the petty things about dogs.

While Shen Luo was trying to compose a sentence, a girl with draped hair came in.

After finishing a sentence, Shen Luo looked up and asked, "Hello, do you have any needs?" The

girl looked at the hospital and saw that the cat climbing frame was full of cats, and she suddenly exclaimed: "So cute!" Then he ran over.

Shen Luo: ...

So Shen Luo turned around and continued to write, and waited until the girl had enough fun.

It can be seen that she likes cats very much, and when teasing them, she has a happy smile on her face. Shen Luo must admit that the sweet-looking girl in a white skirt is really pure and beautiful when she laughs!

The girl played with the cat for more than 20 minutes before she hurried to the cash register and asked, "Excuse me, your cat can be adopted, right?"

Shen Luo put down what was in his hands, turned his head and said "Yes, do you want to adopt?" The

girl smiled crookedly and said, "Yes, I want to adopt that black and white cat, can I?"

That black and white cat is the legendary black cloud cover Xue Xue is black all over, only four feet are white, and the beautiful golden pupil also gives him a lot of points.

There are many people who want to adopt the cat, but the cat refuses, so it is still in the shop.

"Decided so soon?"

I just saw her having fun with other cats, and thought she would hesitate.

The girl nodded: "I was brought by the cat! I just walked on the road and wondered if I wanted to buy a cat, but then I saw him, he was basking in the sun, and I said hello to him. After you stopped me, I walked towards this side, and I followed."

Shen Luo raised his eyebrows slightly. Just now because the cash register was blocked, he did not see the cat coming in. Maybe the cat was too short.

Shen Luo beckoned and called the dark cloud and Gaixue to the cashier counter. The cat slowly walked over. After sitting down, the black tail was also gently swaying, with a very elegant appearance.

Shen Luo asked about the cat's wishes. The cat is like the lazy male protagonists in Japanese cartoons, saying: "Ah~Is it really going to be taken away? If it is appropriate, then so be it~" The

cat has no opinion. Shen Luo asked about the girl.

The girl smiled and said, "My name is Lin Yanyu. I opened a small coffee shop two blocks away. My income is fairly stable, because some old customers frequent them, and I helped my friends to adopt cats for a while. How to take care of cats."

Shen Luo nodded, and asked about her opinion about raising cats. The girl's answer Shen Luo was also quite satisfied and thought it was feasible this time.