Chapter 125

But if Bo Yuntian knew that his abacus had failed, he would not know what he would think! The complexion must be wonderful.

Before Shen Luo was happy, Elaine was sent back by her master. Elaine was very excited, but her master looked dim.

"Boss, show Elaine, she hasn't eaten or drink much in the past two days."

Shen Luo felt a bit sorry for this girl, but this was the wish of Elaine and Ethan, and Shen Luo didn't care about it. That point of accommodating, let Wang Bo show Elaine.

Wang Bo said: "It doesn't matter if I haven't eaten for two or three days, but if it takes a long time, something will happen." The

girl's face turned pale.

Wang Bo brought a pot of dog food. Elaine stayed with Ethan for a long time before starting to eat dog food with Ethan. After eating the dog food, he drank half a bowl of water before ran out to play. .

The girl felt relieved when she saw that Elaine had eaten, but she was also uncomfortable.

"Eileen doesn't seem to like my house. It's not as lively and cute as before. When we ate together, she stretched her neck to beg for food. Now she has no interest at all."

Shen Luo said, "Not at all. Elaine doesn't like your home, but she likes it more, because Ethan is here. Didn't she just ate so much under Ethan's urging?"

Actually, Shen Luo is still a little worried that Elaine will eat.

The girl said: "Then what should we do, even if we bring her back in the future, she won't be happy?"

Shen Luo gave full play to the potential of his women's friends at this time, and said, "It depends on whether you want to be happy or happy. I think Elaine is happy." The

girl understands what Shen Luo means. If she takes Elaine back to her own happiness, it's not impossible, but then Elaine will be unhappy. If Elaine stays in the hospital, she will definitely be. Just be happier.

"But I can't bear Elaine." The girl looked sad.

Shen Luo said: "I can understand this kind of feeling. Although I have more resident animals here, I feel reluctant to leave any one of them. I have a suggestion that Elaine will give birth in about a month, although not. I know how many puppies there will be, but you can bring one back and raise one. Although it is not Elaine, it is also Elaine's child. The difference is not very big, don't you think?" The

girl hesitated.

Shen Luo eagerly persuaded: "The puppy is still young by then, and you treat it better, so it only remembers yours. This is very different from Elaine." The

girl twisted her fingers together, and she could see that she was very entangled. , Difficult to choose.

"At that time, you can always bring your dog over to see Elaine. The mother and child are not considered to be separated. And we can take care of the puppies' vaccinations and other services, and you don't need to spend money."

Although the puppy is not Elaine, In the process of raising, I believe that after the girl has poured her feelings into her, she will slowly let go of Elaine and project her feelings onto the puppy.

The girl struggled for a while before she said, "Okay, I think it's good."

Shen Luo was overjoyed, and tried to suppress her emotions on her face, and asked, "Will your parents agree? "The

girl sighed and said: "I will convince them."

Shen Luo said, "Thank you so much." In

this matter, Shen Luo is considered to have taken advantage of it and got a golden retriever for nothing, according to the market price. , Golden Retriever is also worth thousands! As for the puppy, no matter which dog Elaine gave birth to, the girl's family has the right to live part of the puppy, and this dog cannot be regarded as a gift from Shen Luo. So Shen Luo can only give the puppy an injection for free, which is a little compensation.