Chapter 44

Soon the good news spread. After all, the big horns, the baby, is expected by everyone.

Shen Luo called Dameiren's original owner. After get off work, the two of them came over without eating dinner.

While the big horn and the big beauty were eating outside, Shen Luo took the two people to see the bird.

The little parrots that have just been hatched are all hairless. They are all fleshy balls with closed eyes. In fact, they don't look very good, but because these are children with big horns, everyone thinks they are very cute.

"Is it right that we can take it home when we grow up?"

Shen Luo said, "When time is enough, I will call you."

Both of them were very happy: "That would be great."

This time, the two of them are fully prepared, and they must not let their parrots be tricked away by other parrots.

"In fact, some of the parrot still keep a good pair, like you like this, not at home during the day, at night they do not have much time to spend, and if there are two, it will not be so lonely."

Great beauty cheated back loudspeakers, mainly It was still too lonely, Shen Luo felt that the bitch like a big horn could chase the big beauties because the big beauties had no other choice.

The man immediately asked: "Would you like to give us two?"

Shen Luo: "How is it possible! Don't you know how popular the kids with big speakers are? Even the third nest is booked out!" The

man was a little disappointed, oh With a cry, I thought about it, if it wasn't because the big beauty used to be her own bird, where can she book the big horn and her child.

The husband and wife went to talk to the big beauty again, but the big beauty completely ignored them and focused on her own children.

Shen Luo sent the big beauty and Big Horn's children out, and Big Horn can still visit his children in the future. For them, it is not a separation of parent and child, and they can also have a better life.

When the retired police dog Zhentian first came to the hospital, he was a little unhappy, and he was reluctant to play with other cats and dogs. He even ate a little bit of food. Shen Luo only eats a little when he cooks every day. For dog food, yes. Shen Luo couldn't help thinking that he was an uncle if he didn't even look at it!

After a few days, Zhentian began to try to go out, often wandering outside, but after training, he is not like other dogs to run wildly outside, or to smell other dogs, or even ride other dogs. Like a dog, he is like an old cadre, walking slowly along the side of the road, others will tease him or whatever, he will not be affected, he will only take his own steps wholeheartedly, Shen Luo even guessed that when others are teasing When the sky was shaking, it was estimated that he had only two words in his heart, and that was "idiot".

Shen Luo didn't care about the act of shaking the sky. The veteran cadres were here to provide for the elderly, and they were so humane, so there was no need to worry about what happened to him.

Just when Shen Luo was at ease, someone called Shen Luo: "Go and see! Your dog is biting people!"

Shen Luo was really frightened and sat on the ground. He opened his pet. In the hospital for so long, the dog under his hand has not attacked anyone. It is mainly due to his ability. He can convey his meaning to the dogs, let them know that if you bite, the consequences will be very serious. Confinement and fasting are small things.