Chapter 138

The gas explosion was quite annoying. Fortunately, there were no casualties, but the house was destroyed, the house was burnt to one piece, the wall was blackened, and some water pipes buried in the wall were shaken. It cracked, causing flooding in the houses of some residents downstairs.

As a result, the community began to promote safety and other things, such as fire prevention in winter.

The situation of the injured Labrador is not particularly optimistic, and it is necessary to observe carefully after the operation.

This incident has been lively nearby for quite a while.

When this matter slowly subsides, November will pass, and the matter of taking pictures becomes more and more tense.

Christmas costumes are much easier to make than ancient costumes, especially Santa's clothes. Shen Luo can make several sets a day. Zheng Jiamei has to do some sleighs and things like that. Shen Luo just shook his hands and quit. His boss did a bit of a bad job. Kind!

So Zheng Jiamei arrested Wang Wei and Wang Bo's young men. As for Sun Qi, people were busy packing up postcards and desk calendars every day. They were so busy that there was no time to help Zheng Jiamei.

When it's cold, animals don't like to go out. Cats huddled up in the hospital all day long. Dogs still run outside. But there are more people left in the hospital. The hospital is crowded and crowded. The place to stay is almost gone.

The expansion of the hospital is imminent.

Only in December, Shen Luo saw that the owner of the tea house upstairs really hung up the transfer sign, and the staircase door of the tea house had also been closed. It seemed that the boss had already left.

Shen Luo thought to himself, Xiaochuan really knew everything, and there seemed to be no one that Xiaochuan didn't know about the shopping mall. How did Shen Luo know that Xiaochuan had spent a lot of effort to get this place under control?

After the sign was put out, Shen Luo was in a hurry, wanting to buy the house upstairs, but unfortunately he didn't have enough money, and worried that the house would be robbed early in the morning.

Sun Qi is very busy every day. In order to save trouble, he goes to the printing factory to do the packing. The courier collects it directly from there. A person has to pack thousands of copies every day, and he has to post express orders and the like. He was all alone in the matter, and in the end Shen Luo asked him to take the printer with him, which saved a lot of trouble.

After finally stealing two hours of space, Sun Qi ran to the hospital to repay the bill with Shen Luo, and had a meal by the way.

Shen Luo saw that he was busy all day long and worked hard, so he cooked two dishes for him, so as not to let others eat cold food.

"Boss, you are so kind, and you are still working." Sun Qi said with a smile.

In fact, Shen Luo still has a lot of opinions about him going over to discuss starting a company with Xiaochuan. He can understand it intellectually, but it is difficult to accept it emotionally. Of course, what Xiaochuan said is right. This person is not thinking about himself. He does work. It was quite hard, and Shen Luo felt comfortable in his heart.

At this time, seeing Sun Qi's smile, Shen Luo still felt a little unhappy in his heart, and said: "Come on, eat quickly, don't get hungry and get sick." There is

nothing delicious, but you should eat on time, make sure Physical health.

While eating, Sun Qi told Shen Luo how much he had spent on printing, express delivery, and packaging. Shen Luo listened in his ears and thought to himself that this person is indeed a talent, and he remembers all the data clearly. , Using a calculator to calculate, it is also right, it really has some skill.