Chapter 25

After finally waiting for the smell in the room to dissipate, Shen Luo breathed a sigh of relief. When she slept again, she always felt strange and smelly in the quilt. It seemed that there was no smell when she smelled it carefully. Shen Luo was tossed to death until Didn't sleep well before dawn.

When I got up in the morning, Ethan yawned greatly, and then happily licked Shen Luo's face. Shen Luo slapped him away, and Ethan sometimes was unreliable.

However, Shen Luo decided to conceal this matter and not tell anyone. If others knew that he was stunned by the shit, it would be a year of jokes.

Ethan felt aggrieved by Shen Luo when he got out of bed. He frowned and looked at Shen Luo with innocent expressions. Shen Luo didn't eat this set and threw the sheets into the washing machine early in the morning.

After disgusting Ethan for a period of time, Shen Luo gradually wanted to open it. Seeing Ethan slept so dead at the time, he probably didn't know anything. Besides, dogs can't help farting. People also fart, so Don't be so stingy and care about so much with a dog.

Shen Luo felt much better after he untied his heart knot, and Ethan was also happy. It is estimated that he felt that Shen Luo had convulsions for a few days every month. This time, it happened to be on his head, right? Of course, a good dog like himself, who is wise, martial and broad-minded, doesn't care about him.

After the weather was cold, the three little milk cats were also adopted. After the stray female cat was gone, she never came back. Shen Luo was a little worried at first, seeing that the family has not come back, there is no psychological burden. Up.

Kittens are adopted, so they don't cost much, but they need to buy cat food or something.

When one of them said that he wanted to adopt a kitten, he revealed that he wanted to feed the kitten, and he would feed the kitten a little while eating. Shen Luo immediately refused to take it.

This kind of person is too stingy. In fact, the conditions at home are not bad. The monthly cat food and litter for kittens add up to only two hundred yuan. If they are not willing to pay this money, how can they be good to kittens? And he just wants to make their money. Don't eat anymore? I am not a god who specializes in doing good deeds.

Shen Luo has never placed himself in the position of a saint, so when he can collect money, he will never be merciless. He will not be kidnapped by morals. Adopting stray animals is a good deed, but when collecting money that can be collected, It's not doing bad things, and it's not against morality.

Some people are like this. Seeing those who do good deeds, they feel that they should be in other ways. It seems that the old people who pick up tatters should eat chaffy vegetables, and the young girls who work should be honestly scolded by customers. A fixed idea has been formed.

After the three kittens were adopted away, Shen Luo felt a little more relaxed, but the number of animals in the hospital did not decrease, but instead tended to increase.

Because the weather is getting colder and colder, many cats try to keep warm, such as heating on the floor lamp, and some lying on the warm tires. If the driver does not pay attention, it will run over them if they are not careful. Time, the official blog is still quite a lot of publicity in this regard.

Shen Luo took Wang Wei and Xiaochuan together to make some wind- and rain-proof boxes, covered with some old clothes and the like, and placed them in a hidden place in Yujin River Park. Some cats would also stay overnight, which is better than being outside. . In addition to the sheltered boxes, the food intake has also increased.

Winter is not only the hardest time for pets, but also the hardest time for hospitals.

In the cold winter, there was a sunny day. When Shen Luo was letting the cats and dogs in the hospital basking in the sun, Zheng Jiamei came over with a serious expression and said that there was a call for Shen Luo to answer.

Shen Luo was surprised. Zheng Jiamei answers most hospital calls. She answers all questions. What happened today?

After answering the phone, there was a man with a strong accent: "Hello, is this the pet hospital?"

"Hello, we are the pet hospital."

"We are here on Chunhui Road. One dog was killed and the other dog was killed. Guarding and refusing to leave, do you want to come and see?"

Shen Luo was surprised and replied, "You can call the traffic police for help."

"Hey, I heard that your hospital accepts stray animals. We saw that the dead dog and the dog guarding it were stray dogs, so we called you."

Shen Luo thought for a while and said, "We Come here right away, is it in the southern section or the northern section of Chunhui Road?"

"Northern section." After

hanging up the phone, Shen Luo called Xiaochuan, and the two went to Chunhui Road together.

Chunhui Road can be regarded as a suburban road. There is a lot of traffic here, and there are not many traffic lights and cameras, so it is not uncommon for people to speed on this road, and it is not uncommon to kill stray animals.

When Shen Luo and Xiaochuan arrived, they saw a dog lying in the middle of the road, and another dog was guarding it. Whoever went up and wanted to touch the dog, the dog guarding beside him barked his teeth and made a threat. The sound made people around him afraid to approach, and just watched around. Because it is in the middle of the road, everyone is basically standing on both sides of the road. There are vehicles coming and going around the two dogs, which looks very dangerous.

Xiaochuan asked: "What can I do?"

Shen Luo said, "What can I do? Of course it is to bury the dead dog and bring the living dog back to the hospital."

"Will it not go with us?"

"You want Believe me." Shen Luo said, walking forward, avoiding the traffic and walking to the middle of the road. The dog looked at him very vigilantly.

"He's dead, and it's useless for you to guard." As soon as Shen Luo approached, he could feel the sorrow, helplessness and fear of the dog. It seems that the two dogs used to depend on each other for life. A dog is dead, and the one who is alive hasn't been able to accept the reality. I hope this dog can survive.

Hearing that the dog was dead, the dog that was originally ambush immediately barked and barked, as if rebutting Shen Luo.

Shen Luo shook his head: "It's useless, if you continue to stay here. Those cars will crush it, and the sanitation workers will throw it into the garbage dump and burn it together with other garbage to ashes. You will never see it again. It's him."

The yellow-haired short-legged dog became more excited and barked louder. Everyone around felt that Shen Luo was about to be bitten. The dog looked fierce.

    Of course, the yellow-haired dog did not bite Shen Luo. Under Shen Luo's "persuasion", it shed tears.