Chapter 68: Baby shower

Today is the baby shower for the twins

Today is the baby shower for the twins. We are only five weeks away from their due date. Rory is very uncomfortable and she hasn't allowed me to touch her in a couple of weeks. 

She just lays on the couch because she says it's the only way she is comfortable. I try to keep her relaxed I rubbed her leg and her feet. I help her shower.

I feel so bad for her because I can't make the pain go away. She is big but not as big as most women are this far along carrying twins. Tristan says it's because as petite as she is and carrying the twins they don't have much room. 

Most days it looks as if they are playing soccer in her belly. She says she is fat and I don't love her anymore even tho I tell her I love her more than she will ever know. 

Noah and Willow are always trying to help her out Willow tries to rub her belly and kiss it. Noah is always bringing his mom healthy snacks and trying to get her to eat. 

Dad has made me work from home just in case she goes into labor. The percentage of her making it all the way to her due date is very low even making it within two weeks of her due date is low. 

She is excited to get out of the house to go to her baby shower. So, I helped her into the shower and stood there with her. I helped her wash the areas she couldn't. 

I dry her off and help her get dressed. Which she hates, she hates for me to see her naked. She thinks she is fat I think she is sexy. I tell her that all the time. She has no idea what the thought of her carrying my babies does to me. I relieve myself but I hate she doesn't see what I see.