Chapter 28: Time to meet the Parent's

They finished their time in New York the ladies spent an entire day shopping, and Lorelai joined the girls. 

The guys and I stayed at my apartment drinking and playing poker. Luke joined us.

Rory bought her a couple of swimsuits and some clothes to wear to the beach. She got her hair fixed, her nails, and her toenails painted. She even got her entire body waxed; when I say entire body, I mean everything.

I am glad she felt better after she got pampered, but I told her there was no reason to do a full-body waxing. She told me that in the next couple of months, she wouldn't be able to shave anymore to which I offered her my services. 

We told everyone bye last night, and today we are flying to my country back to Australia. I can't wait to show her where I grew up and my or our beach house.

I felt her stir in the bed beside me. I looked down and watched as her beautiful blue eyes fluttered open. She looks at me and smiles.

"Good morning handsome. Is there a reason you are staring at me while I sleep?"

"Good morning beautiful and yes there is I love watching you sleep. You are so beautiful. The way your face lights up when you first open your eyes. Happiness looks very good on you Gilmore."

"Aww, you are so sweet. Happiness looks good on you too Smith really good. Gosh, you are so hot. How did I ever get so lucky?"

"Oh, no darling the luck is all mine to get the chance to share a bed with you and wake up to you every morning. I keep imagining what our baby will look like, who it will look like. I know what I want it to look like."

"Really? I am guessing you want it to look like you. I am sure it will come out with that smirk on its face. I have a feeling if it's a boy we are going to be in a lot of trouble. He will probably have all the nurses ready to pass out with his smirk."

"No, love. I want it to have my skin complexion, your eye shape, a mix of our eye color, your nose, my chin, the shape of my face, and your cheekbones. My gosh if it's a boy with those looks we are going to be in big trouble mama."

"And your hair. He or she must have your hair. Yes, I can agree on some of those, but I think it would look good with my face shape and your cheekbones. Can you imagine a mixture of our eye colors on a baby? By the way, when we return to the states, we need to make a trip to visit my grandma and tell her the news." 

"Emily doesn't know that we are together or that you are pregnant? She is going to kill us. She hates to be the last person to know things."

"No, and neither does my dad. We have to tell them both. Dad lives in Boston, and my grandma now lives in Nantucket."

"Oh Rory, they are going to hang me up in your little town and set up a firing range. Alright, as soon as we return from Australia we are flying straight to Nantucket and from there straight to Boston."

"I know I should have told them. I talked to my dad right after I found out. I needed to know how he felt being left out of raising me when I was trying to figure out if I should tell you about the baby."

"You had to figure out if you were going to tell me about our baby? Why? Rory, did you have so little faith in me that I would treat you as your father did your mother?"

"No, I knew you would be there even if you didn't want to be. I had to figure out if I wanted to ruin your life. Finn, I loved you and missed you so much, but I wasn't sure you had really forgiven me for breaking your heart when I slept with Logan. I didn't want you to be stuck with me just because I missed a few pills and we got pregnant."