Chapter 36: You're back

Rory was sleeping on Robert's chest. She knew Finn was supposed to be home sometime today and she was so excited to see him. She had really missed him.

Finn's flight landed in Hartford. He stepped off the plane and went straight to his waiting car. 

"Julian I must get home and see my beautiful girl. You can head to the hotel and you can come over for dinner around seven."

"Alright, bro I understand. Finn needs to get laid by the beautiful Rory. I will go to the Hotel and catch up on some much-needed sleep. See you at seven bro. Have fun and tell the beautiful Rory I said hello."

"Shut up asshat. Sure I need to see my lady but don't be disrespectful, please. That is the woman that is going to be my wife one day soon and your sister-in-law."

He couldn't wait to hold Rory. He was tapping his feet the entire ride. He had missed her so much. Time away was not good for him. He had been very distracted all week worrying about her.

The car pulled up and he practically jumped out. He threw his bags in the foyer and ran upstairs. He tiptoed to the bedroom door and gently opened it. 

Rory was lying there with Robert and he knew this but he was very jealous to see it. No one had hidden it they all had been straightforward and Rory blamed me. 

I had made it difficult to sleep without laying on my chest and listening to my heartbeat she couldn't sleep. I trust my friends with my girl. I know they would never make a move on her.

I gently tossed off my jacket and my shoes. I climbed in behind her and kissed her on the neck. 

"Robert, what are you? Who is behind me?"

"What? What is wrong, Rory?" Groggily Robert was trying to focus. He saw me and smiled. 

"Hey, Ror turn around. I am just going to go downstairs and make some coffee."

Rory turned over and looked at me. "Finn, you are home." She rolled over and kissed me. "Oh, Finny oh how I have missed you."

"I have missed you more baby girl. I am so happy to be home to my wife." He kissed her a sweet, passionate kiss. 

Rory started pulling my shirt off. "I need you, I want you, my sexy husband."

"I want you too, love. Are we sure it's safe with the baby?"

"Tristan said everything is looking fine. The baby is growing on target and no fluid leaks. We have already made love since the almost fall."

"Okay, dear but we are still going to take it easy. Let me lock the door just in case Robert or Colin decide to check on you." He smiled his sexy smirk that drove me crazy. 

He laid back down and began kissing me. I have missed his lips. We kissed and I stripped his clothes off. 

He kissed my entire neck, shoulder, and chest area. He gently eased into me and it felt so amazing.

"I love you, I missed you. You feel amazing." Rory said breathlessly.

"I missed you, I love you so much Ror. You feel so good every time is always like the first time. Always amazing. I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with you." He replied breathlessly.

Once they had reached their climax points, they lay there entangled in each other's arms. Finn was combing his hands through her hair. She was rubbing her fingers across his chest.

"I needed you too Rory. I was so distracted while in London because I missed you so damn much. Time away is not good for us. We need each other just to survive. I barely slept because you weren't in my arms. Most nights I drank myself to sleep."